bg

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Social network?

F A C E B O O K !!

I bet when we talk about social network, people will think about facebook. right right right? Social network is for us to social. That's it. Hahahaha

Facebook, we can keep it private, like only approve friends who you actually know in real life. But some, they make it randomly. Add whoever they want, approve whoever they want. Comment on any shits to piss people off just for fun because they don't know who you are. Hells yea, sounds good!

But my facebook, 80% are my friends. 20%: OMG who the hell are these? I tried to unfriend those I don't know. But still... [siapa lu?!]

Except of facebook, I still have other social networks which are damn random. Super duper hyper extremely random. I got no idea why I have so much of social networks. Why why tell me whyyyy. But don't worry.

Because the topic will be.. The most annoying part if you make your profile so random..

1st: Those people who added me will ask me the most stupid question ever ever in the world. You know what's the question? I give u 3 seconds. Think of it.

3

2

1

-END-

Any idea?

The question is.. "What is your name?"

[ Oh godddd, are you blind you deaf you oku you dumb you noob you crazy? It's already showed on my profile and you asking me these shits? ]

2nd: The other annoying question they ask is, "where you from?"
[ Dude, I'm from my mum's stomach if you are asking that? Or I'm from mars? ]

3rd: "Where are you study?"
[ College obviously. Why don't you just take a look in my profile. I already wrote it there. Are you dumb? ]

4th: "Can I have your phone number?"
[ Yea, maybe after you bank in me RM10000000000000000 and I probably gonna give my phone number? ]

And when I said no, they replied: "W H Y!!"
[ Because the moon is not round tonight, stupid ]
Main point is.. Dude, are you dumb + ass ? Do I need to give it to everyone when they asked? Are you noob? noob? noob?

5th: Can we meet? Can I date you out?
[ Yes of course! Sleep early tonight and dream about it! :) Bahahahaha!! ]

6th: Do you have bf?
[ No I divorced and I married again and now I'm widow! It's that what you want?! Take a look in my profile. It's already show I'm not single okay? ]

7th: What are you doing?
[ I'm sleeping and I'm dreaming that I'm typing this message to you. I'm so awesome and I know it ]

8th: How old are you?
[ I'm 1020 years old now. Because Christinna Perri sing A Thousand Years. ]
* I have loved you for a thousand year, I love you for a thousand more *
So conclusion I'm 1021 years old now. Bahahahahaha!!

9th: Do you want to chat with me?
[ Obviously no. But I have to say OF COURSE just because I don't want to offence you. In my heart was like: Diam la, I lazy reply. Who you think you are? Want me to interview you is it? Wait long long la ]

10th: Can I be your bf?
[ The most stupid brainless question ever! What you expect me to answer? BF stands for babi friend? brainless friend? hells yea!! :) ]

That's it !! I know you gonna say, delete those social networking and get a life!

Duh, what life? Hang out everyday as much as I could everyday?

Traffic jam everywhere, expenses everywhere, dangerous everywhere. I might kidnap people or something bad gonna happen.

Stay at home is the best :D

-END-

1 comment:

benjaminvai said...

all you need to do is ignore friend adds that you dunno. until u are sure who are they lo.

I think it happens a lot last time.

But now if you know how to handle it.Social media is a great tool for information.

Click on the ads :D