bg

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A post for my dad :)

If you click into my blog now, PLEASE, spend a few minutes to finish all. Or you just have to scroll down to read the last paragraph.

Well if you read my post before, you shoulda read one of my post for my dad for his birthday though. Hmm, I know he sometime will accidentally will click on my blog link and see what's that. I was surprised and I asked him: wow, you got see my blog meh? Him: yea, last time I clicked and saw those pictures. Is that you who wrote everything on that blog? Wow, so pro ! Then I was like: Err, normal la. Hahaha.

Okay so as you know, it's father's day yea? So again, this post is specially for him again. Duhh, I think my mum will get jealous if she saw this too cause I never write anything about her.

Let's start the story now.
My dad ah my dad. You wouldn't believe this is happening. Is because I myself don't believe it too. When I was in Australia, *Oh my holiday* and I got the news that, MY DAD IS IN ICU.

At first I was like: huh? ICU? what is that again? I didn't know it was that serious until my mum text to my aussie number and told me: We are going back to hometown to see your dad. Few hours later, she texts me again and said: He's coma now!

And I was still like: what is coma again?

At night, when I'm free. I started to realize it's not as simple as I thought. So, the problems occur now. Should I go back to Taiping now to see him? Or, just wait and see how. Then the devil and angel are fighting inside me. And I decided to stay ! See how evil I am? Always say how much I love him but when he is in trouble, I still enjoying the holiday like mada faka. Wuuu, I hate myself.

But deep inside me, I know what's my dad thinking. If he knows, he wouldn't let me come back earlier. But for me, I know he is tough enough. He will absolutely gonna wake up from coma.



This picture I posted on facebook is actually for him. But he never ever see this. 

Is already 3days, he is in coma. I just wanna say:
"Dad, please wake up. Stop sleeping anymore!! :'( "

Remember how he just learned how to use the video call in facebook. He was so excited for the first time. Keep asking me to video call with him. But I haven't set up the video call with him and I was gonna ignore him. But he is still like: why can't call you? and lots of things. So I throw away my lazyness and set it up. 

And it's so different feelings when you get to see him on the cam because we used to skype but only call without cam. This time is different. So we start our random topic and talk talk. 

When I was at Australia, he called me again. And I started to tell him everything. Like: see, this is heater. It blows hot air :p ! Then he was like: omggg, you don't know how hot it is in Malaysia now!! Then we LOL there. I told him so cold at night and need heater. 

Few days later, he called me again but I was watching naruto and didn't realized it. When I call back, no one answer. And the next day, the news he went into ICU broke my heart. I was soooo regret!! Why I never realized it! Fuck myself!! 

He is a marathon lover. He loves to jog. He doesn't smoke. Such a healthy fellow. That's why I can't believe it! How can he just faint while he is jogging and sent to the hospital. They told me his heart actually stopped for few minutes. Seriously?! Is this actually happen? 

He loves to jog and always go for the marathon. And all of us, brothers and mother bought a G-shock watch for him because he has waiting for it such a long time. When we bought it, he is so damn freaking excited. And I snap a picture for him and posted it on facebook to show him. He even video call me purposely just to want me to show him the watch. And keep saying, wahhh so beautiful.

Few weeks later, he is on the g-shock watch fever. He started to do research on it. And keep telling me, this watch is good, that watch is good. lol, then i just answered him: haiya, you should do the research earlier so I can get the one you like ma. We bought a watch that not really satisfy him. But still, he always wear it like it's his babe. 

So, like I expected. He woke up few days later! Wuhooooo! But not really in good condition. 

And here, I seriously wanna thanks to those friends who actually keep updating me about my dad. Duhh, even friends are much more clearer than me. What a failure I am. 

Before the day I coming back to Malaysia, I called him. I told him: Dad, I'm coming back tomorrow! He answered me: Why so fast come back?.. I was like: wow !? fast? But he is kinda blur. 

Now, he woke up and discharge from the hospital. But seriously, I missed lots of stories that happened. How they take shift to take care of dad in the hospital, what my dad said when he is in a really blurry situation, how they talk about the soul and all those ghost stories. I seriously missed it! I shoulda be there!

Yes, how I always say how much I love my dad, but when this shit happen, see what I'm doing? fail!! I wanna be part of it to help. Lucky those hospital fees shits are not expensive. But I know in the future, we gonna pay this and that and everything. I know my brothers and my mother is actually spending a lot for him.

虽然你是醒了,可是你可以再清醒点吗?
少了你,我就少了一个人可以诉苦,少了一个可以说心事的对象,少了一个我可以哭着打电话也不出声。最重要的,少了你,我还可以向谁撒娇?

I don't need those: stay tough ha liqii, ure dad gonna be fine and etc etc. Seriously, what you can do is, click on the nuffnang advertisement that you can see. It's already helping me. Yea? 

So I'm gonna do my part here for my dad. 'Dude, I love you man! You never know! :)'

And you, if you don't mind, just click on the nuffnang advertisement on top, bottom and side. It doesn't kill. I know you won't ask for my bank account and bank in me the money to help me. So, this is the only way you could help :) 

God bless you guys ! xoxo






No comments:

Click on the ads :D