bg

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Is virgin a shame?

HELL NO!

What? Being a virgin is a thing to proud of. At least you're not those kind of sluts who get laid everywhere. I'm sorry, this kinda a sensitive topic. Don't leave those hateful comments on me. Please.

So yep, now back to the topic.
People said is a shame of still being a virgin is because their first time was a nightmare. And they gave it to the wrong person maybe? That's why they jealous with those virgin. I don't know.

For guys, yes. They said it's a shame. But for girls, no. This kind of girl is expensive. But you see, the world changed. Even they said they don't care anymore. How pathetic :(

Lot of guys laugh at me, booo at me because of this. They said: Gosh, dafuq? Are you serious? You so conservative. Don't lie to me please.  If you don't do it now, you gonna wait til you die? When you old?
Yes, laugh please, just laugh. Bet those guys love to get a slut wife maybe?

Seriously I don't know. Everyone has their own perceptions. Think outside the box. See it in every different angels. Let's see.

1) A conservative girl's thinking: 
Nah, if you wanna have sex, wait til we get married okay babe? If you love me, you wouldn't mind to wait though. This is the only priceless thing I can keep for my future husband. My first time is so important, if I gave to the wrong person, I will regret for the rest of my life. And also I need to set a date for my first time too lol. It's so important! Well, if I gave to the guy I love so much but end up breaking up, it will be a wrong investment. Sooo, I'll keep it till I can see future with the man I'm with now!
This is how a conservative girl thoughts.

2) Having a stable relationship girl's thinking:
I love my bf. We've been in a relationship for few years. I gave him my first time. He said we will love me forever and take good care of me. So now, we have sex few times per month. And I'm glad he's the one.
*If accident happens, is either you abort the child or you get married*
I don't know. Like one of my friend said: Well, since we're in relationship, this should be include in our daily life. And I tell you what, you got no idea how many benefits we will get by having sex. Then she started with all her benefits like: you can sleep well after that, reduce stress, stay youthful, increase confident?, more prettier, healthier, good for blood circulation, burn fats.. etc etc. Well, the only disadvantage will be: PREGNANT. That's the nightmare start for you.

3) Party Girl
This is guys' favorite girls. As you can see, party girl. They have sex with everyone. I bet their first time was sucks and a nightmare. That's why they're doing this to satisfy themselves. I don't know. And they think that: Life is short, we must have fun! No point being so out-dated like those nerd girls! Then, they end up everyday waking up with a different guys sleeping beside who she has no idea who the hell is that! Hey, fun?
If you're free to read this blog, type genital herpes, chancroid on google images and see what the hell is that. I dare you. If you get this disease, congratulation. No more sex for you! HIV is common disease so you basically know it.

4) Got raped and.. 
Gosh I feel pathetic for this kind of girls. Accident means they get raped, forced or whatever. So their first time is such a nightmare. They got no choice. They have to carry this for the rest of their life. But if they found a guy who really love them and don't care about that. Problem solved. But they might afraid of sex next time. Afraid of guys touching them, or whatever it is. Guy, you need time to cure her if you really love her.

5) Fashion, trend girls
So they think if you never have sex before, you're so freaking out-dated. What the hell wrong with you? All of us already tried it. Why the hell you still keeping it? Yep, they think it's proud to show off that they lost their virginity. True, some girls think it's proud. It's a prove that they already grown up. Apply on all those little girls out there who are still under-age.

6) Use sex to keep their men
So, he's asking for break up because I didn't want to have sex with him. He said I don't love him. What should I do what should I do? Hells yea, so she gave him her first time. And after the first time, he keeps asking for more and more. Girl, do you think this is love? If he can't wait, so why the hell you swap with your first time to keep him? This is a no-profit business. Guess what? When you get pregnant, he will throw you with money and ask you to leave. He won't be responsible. This kind of man never use their brain to think. They use their d... to think. And even after you break up, sometime, he might call you and meet you up and ask for sex again and again. Yep, and you think he's still loving you. And you think this is the best way for you to keep him for not leaving. NOO, WAKE UP PLEASE.

So, it's not a shame of being a virgin though. Shame is how those people laugh at you. Those people should be shame. They don't deserve a good girl like us rightttt?

Well, I randomly ask a question on my another social network. The question is: If your gf doesn't want to have sex with you, will you have sex with another girls to fulfil your satisfaction but without her knowledge?
The answer I get was:
-NOOO! I will wait till she gets ready (Wooots what a gentleman who loves his gf)
-Hey that's cheating! (Whoa, good guy too)
-I wouldn't mind tho, but if it's gonna takes long time, I will think of breaking up. (Nawwww =/)
-Absolutely NO! If he loves you, he wouldn't do that. (nice :D )
-Nope, I wont hurt her :) (GREAT!!)

See, guys are not that bad. They can wait for you if they really love you. But if they don't, hmmm. It means you guys need to sit back and discuss about it.

Honestly, if you're not ready, don't do it. Even if you're doing it, make sure everything is safe. That's the main point. If you're pregnant, is not about you and him. Is about your family and his family and also the innocent baby. Think twice babes!

But oh well. If you're still virgin just keep virgin till you really stable or maybe married. And if you're not, make sure you are happy now. Past is already past.

Oh wait, before I end this, this is actually about people at our age. Don't go and ask your mother:  Ma, are you still virgin?




No comments:

Click on the ads :D