bg

Monday, October 29, 2012

10 Acting Cute Poses

Oppps, sorry. Too lazy to type so much! Oh well, it's true that I'm lazy to type because I don't know what to talk about. But then, I spend more time in editing those pictures. God bless. Finally I'm done.

So this post is so damn random becasue I'm just gonna show you 10 acting cute poses. Okay, hate me! People just love acting cute. Got this photoshoot last month on September and yea.

Trust me, most of my photoshoot, I'm not allowed to act cute because it looks weird. But this time, it's my day! I can do all those stuffs that I like :D

There you go~


1) Meow :3 

My favourite meow meow pose :)

Just put your hands on your face and acting like a cat.

2) Begging

I don't think this is cute haha !


Oh, please! Bring me home :/

3) Salute

I learned this from a website lol. Never know this is an acting cute pose too.

Put 2 fingers on your forehead and salute, babe
4) Gun

One of my favourite too. Hahaha!


The Gun Pose! Piang piang~
5) Ok

Oh well, the OKAY pose! okay okay~~ :3

The OKAY pose 

6) Hi-Five

Can be Hi, Five or both  ! Hahaha.


The HAI and FIVE pose
7) Shhh

Wiii, this one is my favourite too :)

Is not acting cute, is actually telling you to STFU :p

8) Thinking

I don't really thinking of anything in the picture. Hahahaha. I force myself not to close my eyes.

Just act like you're thinking of some shits. 
9) Crazy


Acting like a crazy bitch in a public.



People scratch their head when they get mad lol 

10) PEACE

Realized I didn't do any PEACE sign in the photoshoot, so I get other pictures to replace it :p



Favourite asian pose! :p


THE END

Thanks for watching :)

Click on the ads :D