bg

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Extra Pocket Money?

Ever know that you get paid by just clicking advertisements?

In my blog, yea. If people click on my nuffnang advertisement which is on top of my blog, beside andelow. I get paid. And yea its fucking true. $$$$$. 
Now, there's another way of it.

And oh well, continue read it if you're interested to get extra pocket money by just clicking advertisements. I know everyone love money, that's why I'm gonna share it here! :)

It's true and obvious that everyone is posting about this clicking advertisements things and I know everyone has that in their mind. But the main thing is they don't give a damn to ask what the fuck is that and how the hell it works. 

Okay, if you ever heard about it and never asked about it. I'll tell you. But if you don't, now you know. 

It's simple, what you need to do everyday is.. 

You spend a few minutes on the internet and click on those advertisement. Damn, it's lots of advertisement for you to click but you have a limit, that you can only click 5 advertisements per day. And one advertisement you click you basically earn like RM1+, and imagine how much you could get in a month? 

Let's say it's RM1, 1 day you click 5 advertisements and you get RM5, in a month you more or less gonna get like RM150? Or maybe less? Like RM100 per month? Depends on those advertisement you click. 

Since everyone are spending most of their time on the internet, why don't we just give it a try? 

I don't know, maybe you're too afraid of try. But well, if you dare to take risk, why not?

But if you don't, oh well, you never know what's gonna happen after you try. 

And yea, I'm actually trying it. 

So, if you're kind of person who always sit infront of your pc, laptop and can't leave without internet. Maybe you should consider try this. You just need to spend few minutes just to click on advertisement. And yea, pocket money come :3 

Pm me on facebook if you're interested :) 

Im sorry, this is just a short post. Have a nice day there. 


No comments:

Click on the ads :D