bg

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Crazy Stuff To Do

I always have some random and stupid stuff that i wanted to do. But doing it alone is no fun. So I wish there are some crazy girls will do it with me together. lol.

1) post shits on fb
We shits a lot. Sometime it's healthy sometime is not. Sometime I'm random sometime I'm not. Sometime you wish to share your awesome shits on social network just to tell others that you are healthy today!! 

2) bold together
Girls have long hair. But most of them always have a thought that what if I'm bold? How does it feels like to have no hair on head? What if all of us get bold together? Are you gonna be with me? 

3) walk back to Taiping
I'm staying in kl, sometime I wonder how long could it takes to walk back to my hometown which is 3 hours car journey. How weird is that seeing someone walking on the highway day and night? 

4) selfie?
Some Malaysian are sporting some are not. What happen if you randomly ask someone to selfie? They either run away or cover their face. But some might selfie together. So I wanna try and see how many times you got rejected, how many times they make you happy.

5) climb on a tree
Go to a crowded place, climb up a tree. Hide yourself. When people pass by, say something creepy but make sure they can't see you.

6) Act like secret Agent
Hop on a taxi and wear like secret Agent, tell the taxi driver Tolong kejar kereta merah tu!! Cepat!!

7) Racing grocery carts
I always wanted to do this. Did it with my brothers but that was at the parking lots. This time I wanna do it with few girls lol, screaming and running and pushing the grocery carts in tesco, giant or aeon. Waiting to get scold and chase out by the security guard.

8) Dress up like a male
I wanna do this like long time ago. Have a short hair wig on my head, wear like a male, walk like a male, talk like a male, and hit on girls like a man! (:

9) Pretend like foreigners
Pretend like a foreigners and speak lousy and no-one-understand English at the reception or counter in a tourist place. Ask if this place nice or big? How many zebras in this zoo? Got dead people in museum? Ask it in lousy English.

10) Stop your car on highway
While you going for a long trip and you get bored in the car, stop your car on the roadside with double signal on so no cars will bang on your ass. Point you fingers to something in the jungle, ask your friends to join. Soon, you will heard in the radio that the highway is having a massive jam. Hahahah, people are curious. I wanna do this.



No comments:

Click on the ads :D