bg

Sunday, November 2, 2014

How Good To Be A Lesbian

Sometime I wonder how great it is if my partner is a girl? We can do lots of things together and still have lots of fun..

If my dating partner is a girl, then...

1) We can go to the washroom and selfie together :D

Couple loves to take pictures and selfie, and the best place to snap pictures will always be in the washroom. Big mirror and good lighting!

2) More caring than a guy.

They know how pain is your period pain, they know what you need, they know why are you upset, they know how to make you happy, they know why girls love shopping so much, they know why you keep going to the saloon. Not saying guys don't know any of these, but girls understand more :)

3) Sleepover!!

It's weird to bring a guy to sleepover in my house. Mom gonna ask a lot if I bring a guy to my house and say he's gonna sleep in my room tonight. My mum is a typical chinese, she is absolutely gonna chop me into 18 pieces and put me in the refrigerator. Is different when I bring a girl to my house and say, mum, girls pillow talk tonight.

4) Sharing clothes together :D

You got lots of extra choices to choose what to wear for the day. Extra clothes, shoes, sneakers, heels, pants and etc. You can even share underwear and bras LOL. Just kidding.

5) Shopping together.

When you bring a guy to do your shopping, what you see is him scrolling his phone, looking for chairs to sit, hold everything you bought, and keep yawning. They even like to say: Oh god, I love shopping with my gf! It's fucking lie. I can see the boredness deep inside their heart. How good if you bring a girl along, you can bring her to buy bra and underwear together without being shy :D

6) Emergency stuff

What if your period come to visit you while you sleepover at your gf's house? Wow, she has the pad too !! :D

7) Good listener

They are absolutely the best listener ever in the world. They listen they understand and they trying to help. But for guys, when you tell them your problems, they only take it as the constant nagging. Then they will try to avoid you by watching their football matches.

8) Don't worry about cheating

Sometime you just too worry about your bf cheating on you. HE FUCKED WITH THE GIRL!! They gonna come back to you and say it's man needs or it's so sudden. But with a girl, she might be cheating but at least not with her dick xD

9) Who's gonna pay the bills?

It's so awkward when you gotta worry who's gonna pay the bills when you in a date with a guy. If you pay it, guys gonna feel awkward. If the guy pays it, I feel like I owe him something. But when you with a girl, I don't care. This time mine, next time YOU!

10) Getting naked and shower together.

I always have a thing that I'm so shy to get naked infront of guys. Like a no-no in my life. But when I'm with a girl, gosh, I just don't fucking care at all. I'm going to shower, you wanna join? xD

11) Don't have to worry about getting pregnant

This is so not my thing, I still support sex after marriage :D

So shut up!


Check out my instagram: georginawoo91
and
My facebook page: Georgina Woo



No comments:

Click on the ads :D