bg

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My cousin: Joseph Lee

This blog is specially for my cousin, Joseph Lee.
Well, he is not only my cousin, he is also my step brother because his parents are my step parents. So, he is consider as my brother too. And also best friend :D

Where should I start now? Basically, he forced me to write about him on my blog because he saw I wrote about my grandma before. And I told him I will write about him after he passed away. LOL, choiiiiii !! :D

LOL, have lots of lots of memories with him. I really no idea where should I start.

Same thing, used to go to his house and overnight. My 3rd brother, and 2 of my younger brother and me. Always go to his house and stay. And 5 of us will sleep together on 1 bed. Super pack. But we had fun. Then we will go breakfast together. Or maybe we will wake up super early and go for jogging. And joking a lot.

Once, we camp! Outside his house. The big field. Hahahaha super silly. We remember we laughed at other people when we saw them camping at the field. And at the end, we did that too. We set up the camp together. At night, we BBQ. Then we back to the camp and sleep. We even brought all the blanket and pillow to sleep. Hahahaha, but we dont have a good sleep ! Then the next day, we clean all and went back to house and continue sleep. And my step mother, she is super worried about us, sleeping out there. Afraid of people gonna come and disturb us or kidnap us haha. She stayed up very late and keep worried bout us. haha.

We used to go to his house to overnight whenever we have holiday. And I remember that week is a week before I have my UPSR exam. I brought all my books there try to study, but I end up didnt do any revision. Before I exam, I started to look at my book, I cried! I never study anything! hahahaha But lucky, I passed with flying colour.

And every morning when we wake up, we will have to fold all those blankets. Every blankets have their own name. 1 blanket we called it 'fei zai jin' cause it is heavy and big. To fold it, it's kinda difficult. So we have a way to fold it :D 2 persons, both hold the end of the blanket, and said: I love you. And go near. LOL,i dont know how to explain. But this is the way we fold it. We need do say it at least 3 times in order to make it done. I bet you don't remember this. Hahaha.

Then, we grew up more. No more going to his house to over night. But still, when he free, he will comes to our house and visits us. haha. And when I finished my primary school and went to secondary school. We are all busy with our studies. In secondary school, my primary school friends went to a school which same with him. And I get into a girl school (Treacher Methodist Girl School). So, to get contact with my primary school friend, we are not texting or calling each other but writing letter. Haha, kinda old method to keep in touch.

After a while, feel lazy to go to post office. So my cousin became my postman. He is responsible to bring the letter from my friends to me and waited me to write a reply to my friend and pass him my letter to give it to my friends at school. He is a super patience person. My friends told me he is very famous in his school. LOL, but my brothers and I wont believe it cause we always bully him. And he never get angry with our jokes. We always make fun with him cause he is fat. hahahahaha.

Few more years later, we seldom meet anymore. Only when we have gathering dinner with relatives. But sometime he doesn't even show up on the dinner. I dont remember haha.

Then when I was 16 years old, I went to Genting to work for 1 month. For fun actually. He is working at Genting too. But on that time, he is on leave for 1 week and wanted to stay at Taiping for whole week. Because of me, he went back to Genting early and his holiday spoiled :P At the beginning, he keeps find him for lunch and dinner together and see whether Im still alive or not. After that, he never show up. Too busy already. I remember I told him I missed his mum already. And he took out his phone and call his mum and passed me his phone. So efficiency wor haha. I saw him on New Year. My friend and I were busy celebrating and running here running there. And we saw him, but he said he is working right now. Cannot celebrate. Hahahah, pity him. Enough with Genting, going to next part now.

I need to skip a lot cause too many things to write. Grow older and older now. We keep in touch through facebook only. Once, I had a really big problem and super sad and and and I really don't know who should I tell. I inbox him and tell him everything and he is super patience and listen to me and give me advices. Super touch :D But I bet he doesn't remember which problem I'm telling now. Hahahaha.

To be honest, he is a very nice person. When he is free, he will comes to our house. And tell my brothers and I: he is bored. Then he will bring us out to eat, go 'Ah Gua Chun' see Ah Gua and laugh at those Ah Guas. Hahaha. He loves to bully my younger brother and make him scream and asks for my help. 'Jeh ah, gao ngo!' Very funny.

Once, my friend came to my house and force me to go out. I really feel lazy. So I keep saying I dont want to go out today. Please go back to your house and stop disturbing me. But that friend obviously don't understand my language. Then my friend fall asleep on my bed. And I was like: OMG !!! Then my cousin called me so suddenly, and on the phone I said: Oi, I have a very big problem now, come to my house now. I need your help! haha I didnt say much things and he kinda confuse. When he arrived, I asked him how to kick this friend's ass? So annoyed. He was like: WTF, i thought what's big problem! haha. Then I told my friend to go home and my cousin gonna bring us out to eat. Hahaha, then he brought us to eat PIZZA ! Yuhooooo~

Addition, I remember I was gonna bake a cake for your dad's birthday who is also my god father. We were baking it at my best friend's house. Your mum told you about that, you knew it and you wanna joined me. Which mean, you gonna pay for all my expenses (those ingredients). Hahahahaha. You became my driver, sending me everywhere to get those ingredients. I did it with my friend together and you waited us out there. Super good. We succeed in the first cake, which is the experiment cake. The second one, which is the cake we wanna give to my god father. Failed! Hahahaha, it just failed like that. Super disappoint. But I did a great job in decorating it and make it not so OKU. Haha. After we done everything, I said good bye to my friend, and you send me to your house. Your parents are already waiting us. We sang birthday song, did we? And then eat, done. God father, I called him kai ye(in Cantonese). I don't know what's his feels, but I know he will feel touched cause I bake a cake for him? Will he be? LOL, he said thanks to me. And I went home after that. I think it's kinda 3 or 4 years back ago I did that. That's it. Wish to post the picture of the cake here. Hahaha. But too lazy.

Yes, 1 more thing before come to ending. Hahahaha as I said, he is a very nice person. He treats girls very nice. I mean VERY. But he always ended up get hurt by other girls. Pity him ! Hahahaha, so girls out there, I'm promoting him. You can consider about him if you are single.

To Joseph Lee: Oi, I think this post long enough d? Haha, if u want I can make a Part II for you. But you need to wait long long :P I keep my promise already, now it's your turn !! Thank you :D

p/s click advertisement !

No comments:

Click on the ads :D