bg

Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Daddy ♥♥♥♥♥

Remember when I was young, my dad loves to scare me with ghost. He said if you don't behave well, the ghost will come to you and he will makes the sound effect of ghost like: wooooo~ coming already.

Once, we were going to sleep. And he makes fun of me again, saying: look at the door, 'he' is comingggggg~ and then I was like: NOOOOO, and start screaming wawawawa, then I fall asleep on him.

My relationship with dad is not normal. When my dad brings me along to his friend's place. His friends will like: OMG, how come both of you can talk like a best friend? So envy. lol. I realized it too. I tell my dad everything and he tells me everything too.

He doesn't have temper. When he gets angry, he won't scold you straight away. He talks in a good way and words that he said will make me feel sorry already. And I will cry even he is not scolding me at all.

Before school started, he will brings my brothers and I go to get all those new school stuff. New uniforms, new shoes and new bags. And I remember, my dad knelt down and put on the shoe for me. Super touched.

Primary school, secondary school. He needs to be our driver even he is working. And I always make him wait for few hours out there. Feel so sorry. During the last year of secondary school, Im not going for any tuition because I don't want to disturb him and I know tuition is nothing for me. You going or not, you still get good result. What for wasting so many times and money for that.

But because I always have extra class and time to finish school is different from my other brothers, so he will have to pick us up at different time. Super pity him cause he will have to stop his work and come to pick us up. And sometime if he late, I get angry with him and don't want to talk to him. But he never says anything. I know Im bad. And then my brothers and I end up catching bus to go home. I hate that life.

Motor lessons, Im a super noobies in riding a motor. I mean super. I don't know why. Maybe because Im too afraid of accident and I don't have confident in riding a motor. During motor lessons, my dad throw away his job and accompany me to motor lessons. He stood beside and look at me. And of course I fell on that time. I nearly cry because this is stupid. I hate motor so much!! He came to me and helped me up. Im so pissed off and I told him, I don't wanna learn anymore! I realized he is not happy of what I said. After that, I never go practice the motor and I didn't get my license P. Just because I don't like it, and he never force me anymore.

Sometime, I mean most of the time. I will bug him and ask him buy something to me. I always have lots of things to buy and keep bugging him until he gets for me. I even write a contract/agreement with him and make him sign on it. Just to make sure he will buys for me. Hahahaha.

I get excited at night sometime because of waiting him to come home and waiting him to take his dinner and start talking a lot with him. I will follow at his back when he is home, and sit beside him when he is eating and listening to him. Then he will go shower and I just watch TV. When he is done, we will continue talk again. Hahaha. And then if his mood is good, I will tell him I wanna buy something else again. LOL. And every times after he buys those things that I want, I will promised myself not to ask him buy such expensive things again. But after a while, I will have new things to buy and start bugging him.

When I was super young, he always bring my brothers and I to somewhere. Just to make sure our weekend is fun and enjoy. And he has lots of secrets that I will have to keep for him. But end up he tells the whole world bout the secret. And I was like: hey dadddd, how come!?

We always or sometime will have long chatting session. Talk bout everything, joke bout everything. Yes, joke and laugh out loud a lot.

He supported me on every decisions I have made. Or if he doesn't agree with me, he will tells me that I'm wrong and should do like this. When I have big problem, he will listen to me. And try his best to solve for me.

I know our stories can't finish to type it out all here.

After I moved out for college, I totally leave him. I don't get to see him every night, can't get to talk to him, can't tell him what happen on me in my college. We only get to talk on phone or skype. We can't see each others' reaction on the phone or even skype. We only talk once in a while on phone.

Even if i go back to hometown, we usually don't have time to talk to each other. Or I can't think of anything to talk about. But whenever I have problem, I will text him. And he will call me, and and I will start crying on the phone and tell him everything.

Sometime I feel pity to him, I know he will feels heart break whenever things happen to me. But he is too far to protect me. And now, when I have problems, I will make it as a small problem and not to tell him instead of letting him so worry over there.

I cried to dead when Im on phone with him last time. And over there, I knew he is worry but don't know what can he does to help me up. I just can't stop crying and he just making jokes to make me laugh. I feel so sorry after that because I made him so worry.

We went to Thailand last time, and over there our phone don't have network coverage. So we can't contact each other. We promised our dad will meet him up on 7pm after we done over shopping. But we were late cause we didn't realized its 7pm. My dad gets so worried and searched for us everywhere. When he found us, he laughed at us saying: lol, I thought all of us have lost. I've been searching for you guys for more than half hour. And we laughed at him back saying we're on the way back. Nothing to worry about la. Hahaha, silly dad.

Once, we went to relative's house. And a friend of them came with a dog. I mean puppy. My brother and I keep playing with it. Before that friend going back, he said: You can take the puppy if you want. And we was like: OMGGGGG, I can't believe it. And dad agreed to let us take it back. This puppy, my dad and I trained it and gave it a name Donny. LOL. I love Donny a lot. I let it sleep with me. Bath it and teach it lots of tricks. And soon when Donny grow up and up, it doesn't look cute anymore. Hahahaha, dad and brothers said that: Donny has same attitude like me. And yes, the best part is we train Donny together. It is smart, like me! LOL

Our story never end, even till now, he is always there for me when I have problem. But the sad part is I don't get to see him everyday everynight. And crap with him with everything and what we saw.

Im writing this because it's his birthday next week. And obviously Im not going back to celebrate with him. You wouldn't understand and know how good we could be when we are together.

And yes, I will stop here and wish him: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!


p/s: click advertisement please.

No comments:

Click on the ads :D