bg

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Next destination: Redang Island ♥

Seriously, I wanna update it as early as possible. But lazyness always WIN.
A L W A Y S !
Cant imagine how lazy I am recently. So much of assignments and presentation to rush. Still I'm sitting here relax and online non stop :D
Well, back to the topic. Due to my lazyness, Im gonna write as short as possible on my last trip :D
22-24 August 2011 Redang
*In the ferry(?), the journey took 1 hour+ to arrive to the Island T__T bored*

*Switch to another ferry and they gonna send us to our own resort, super sleepy!*

After check in and everything, we back to our room. We arrived around 5pm+++. Missed a snorkeling session cause we lost in the highway. WTF. LOL, but thanks god we finally arrived!! :D

*Our room!!*

Then she & me started to shower and can't wait to go out to take pictures!! YES!! But before we going out, we already started to snap lots of pictures :D ♥

*lol ssing already in the toilet*

*We ran to the beach after we done everything! yuhooo~*

Walk along the beach, play with the water, go check out those fishes, swim. And after that, dinner time :D Then continue to walk around there and relax :D ♥

*After dinner and we got nothing else to do*

A surprise birthday celebration from Biang for my dearest Dog after that. :D ♥
Sat at there and chatting and everyone is facebooking, texting
I keep talking on the phone lol :) Waiting for the tomorrow hehe

The next day, I woke up early and went to the beach alone. LOL, I always went out alone with my phone together because no network coverage in the room! Damn! haha as usual, I went out and sat there alone and looking at the beach. Damn enjoy! After that, they came out and we go breakfast together. And the silly thing is, nobody has the key to back to the room! Hahaha.

*Breakfast. All our meals are included. Breakfast, lunch, tea time, dinner and supper. Worth! And it's buffet also. Take as much as u can. Coffee tea orange juice or me? :D ♥*

And the next part will be, snorkeling! YES YES YES, I cant wait. We went to the marine park first. Wanted to take lots of pictures but our cameras are not waterproof. So we bought a water casing over there T___T over expense again.

*Water casing for the camera T_T*

Get those snorkeling equipments, ran back to beach and start take pictures again! ♥

*Snorkeling equipments*

We're going to marine park ! Yuhooo~

*Marine Park, fishes fishes ♥*

Then we're going back for lunch. Super hungry already. She & me started to walk around and snap more pictures again. Went to souvenir shops. oh yea~

*yup yup :D*

After all these, we're going for another snorkeling in the deep sea. Yahooooooooooooooooo ♥!!!

*Actually the sea more deep, and nothing much to see. Hahaha. :D ♥ 4 of us :) , perfect picture.*

*LOOK LOOK, the fish. Super cuteeeee!!! hahahahhaa*

Went back, and started to record video for my advertising subject. Thanks to them for helping me out ! ♥

Then then off to dinner lo. Our last dinner at Redang Island. LOL, ate a lot! and it's a BBQ night too :D

The last day :) We planned to wake up at 4am++ to watch sunrise. But ended up woke up at 5.30am. LOL, the alarm rang. She woke me up and she continue to sleep. Haha, I woke up and prepared everything and I went out alone again. :D
Then went back and waited them to get prepared. ♥

*She took this picture purposely and said: Look at our ugly face early in the morning! :D*

Still dark out there. and we lay over there from 5.30 till 7am something. Went to canteen and get some coffee. Damn syok ! Haha. At the end, we didn't get to see sunrise. Bad weather. View blocked. *CRIED*

But we walked around and took picture and collected sea shells hahahaha :)

♥ Our breakfast ♥

Then packed everything and check out. Wuwuwuw T__T
Have to wait for the ferry~ Again, walk around and snap pictures! But well, too many pictures. Super lazy already. Hahaha.

♥LiQii♥

*This pic takes us ages to get it done! :/ *

And yes, end of our Redang trip. Moving to Cameron next :)

p/s: Reading my blog aye? kindly click on the advertisement please :D Thank you ♥

*This is the video, it's blur because I resize it to easy me to upload :D Watch and comment! :) ♥

1 comment:

candice710 said...

Hey dear, I like ur video! xD

Click on the ads :D