bg

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Travel ♥

Yush, travel travel I love travel very much instead of staying at home. I skipped my 2 week classes just to go here and there. Oh yea!

So, travel could be really awesome if your travel partner awesome too! But it turns suck when your partner is suck too!! Ishhhh

In order to get a good partner to make your vacation interesting. Remember to choose a GOOD partner.

(1) First of all, get a smart partner. If your partner is a dumb ass, you are freaking dead. Because in your vacation period, your partner will keep asking questions which make you annoyed to dead ! And if you give a wrong answer to them, damn, you will get scold. I mean your partner gonna bla bla bla beside you. Anyway, get a smart partner so they can guide us and we don't have to worry anything during your holiday. That's the best part!

(2) Ahhh, second. Don't get a partner who keeps texting, answering call and facebook! Aha, I fall in this category! Well, it's so annoying when you see someone keep texting and facebook 24 hours and ignoring people around them. If you want facebook, why don't you just stay at home and don't come out! And also, throw your phone away if you want a good vacation. Stop texting and answering phone call there! Argghhh!

(3) Third rule of choosing a good partner! DO NOT EVER EVER get a partner who is a PUTERI LILIN. This mean they can't expose under the sun. Like a vampire. They get so noisy like a chicken butt when they expose under the sun. 'OMG, look at the sun! So hot la! I didn't put on my sunscreen.' 'Aiya, my fair skin gonna turn black leh! Don't want go beach can ah?' Wahlau, amoi amoi~!! If you so afraid of that, lock yourself in the room and don't come out. Don't let me see you come out until night if not I throw you with my sport shoe on your face.

(4) Then, A BIG EATER! Can you imagine, if one person keep on eat eat and eat non stop. In your trip, your 80% time gonna wasted on restaurant/cafe. All foods. You only take pictures with foods and not the nice view on that places. So pathetic! Carry your house's refrigerator along la!

(5) One more rule, this rule you will need to look at your partner's legs! Muscular or non muscular? Damnnnnn if we just about to start walking around the city and your partner start mumbling saying 'My legs pain liao la, I cannot walk already, can rest bo?' WTFFFFFF, your 95% time will wasted on rest! After rest, then start walking, then they mumbling again. So annoying. Hello, do you need a wheelchair, Mr/Ms handicapped?

Conclusion, are you a handicapped? Oh no, I mean are you falling in any of these? If yes, prepare wheelchair, your freeze and throw away your phone.

1 comment:

harry said...

i like your blog. Your so creative Liqii

Click on the ads :D