bg

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fear of alone?

Oh gosh, finally I'm willing to get my ass here to start a new post. This is so unbelievable. I've been so busy for nothing? So yes, now. My topic will be alone? Wuhoooo~

 First of all, most of my friends are too afraid of being alone. Seriously, what the hell wrong with being alone?! I have a friend. She is way tooooo funny! I hang out with her in a mall. I told her to wait for me at one place because I don't want her to follow me to do my stuff and need to walk all the way back. So I want her to wait me here instead of following me walk so far. And she gives me a pity face and say: Don't leave me alone here T____T

 I laugh out loud ! HAHAHAHA.

 Seriously, what the hell wrong with being alone?!

I guess lots of friends are too afraid of being left behind when they are in a big group? Is like, the whole bunch of friends are sitting there chit chatting and laugh. And there should be one fellow left behind like people don't even give a shit. Right? or no?

Look, the fellow surely sitting alone there and emo and cry over there. HAHAHAHA. and surely post a status on facebook and say: I HATE BEING LEFT BEHIND! or something like that. Are you one of them? lol

But to me, when I'm in a big group. I seriously don't like it. It's too crowded and still crowded. Although I know it's fun to chat and laugh when sitting there. But most of the time when I'm with a big group, I will be the one who disappear and sitting at the dark side. Duhhh, I'm not emo. I just like being alone and enjoy the silent more.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with being alone.

oh yea, I do have some friends who keep complaining they are alone. Always alone. But alone in sense of couple. They are too kind to get a girl/boy. Too kind? And that's why, they have lots of friends around them, but not bf/gf. The ALONE word always come out from them when they are with lots of friends around. Dude, seriously? Are your friends are all transparent? Because if you feel alone because of that, I think I'm the one who are the most ALONE-est in the world.

I usually hang out one-on-one with friend because I think the conversation is easier. When it's whole bunch of it. I seriously don't know wanna talk with which monkey. Too much of monkeys laughing and doing silly things. Which one wants a banana?

Seriously, I love being alone.

I actually booked a flight ticket for myself to fly to Penang. I always want to travel alone to other places but most of the time I didn't get a chance to. So, I'll take this as a small experience. Fly myself. And it's fun. Wait, alone is not that scary.

When I travel with a friend, most of the time I depend on that fellow. I will let them to remember which is the number gate, which is the counter and which is the flight. But when I'm alone, omg, I force myself to remember everything. If I forget it, I need to walk back to check on the number gate again. Yea! I love being alone like this.

And, when I have problem. There's no friend beside to help me up. So, I will need to go for a stranger or information counter to ask. Yes, this is what I like! Hahahaha, asking direction is one of my favourite thing to do!

 In that trip, I actually travel with flight, ferry and bus alone. Errr, it's fun. I'm not lying. It's seriously fun! :)

If you ever travel with me, most of the time, you see me sitting alone being quiet in one place. Dude, stop saying I'm emo. Sometime too much of useless things running through my mind. And sometime I wanna enjoy the nice environment alone. When you come to a nice place, nice environment, you will want to enjoy and see how those shits work. When a fellow beside you, it spoils everything. HAHAHAHA. It turns up like: OMG, LOOK! THIS IS SO COOL! or OMG, SEE! SO NICE! OMG OMG OMG.

Seriously, being alone is cool. Shopping alone? NO? To me, YESSSS!! When you shopping alone, you get to decide what the hell you want. You don't have to ask people beside: EH, which one nicer ha? This one or this? Aiyoyoyo. Don't know which to choose leh. Then you spend another 10 minutes looking at the stuff and turn to your friend asking the same thing again.

Seriously, wasting your own time is nevermind, wasting your friend's time is dead penalty. So conclusion, shopping alone. Take your own sweet time to decide what you want. Know what you like. Choose want you want instead of listen to fellow beside. And no regret!

Seriously, being alone is not end of the world. Try to have fun when you're alone. Because most of the time you don't get a chance to be alone. Too much of random people appear in your life, walk, pass by and byebye. Enjoy when you get a chance to be alone.

 Being single, alone, is not that bad. You can do whatever you want, whatever you wish to and don't have to explain to them what you wanna do. It's actually quite a burden when you can't do whatever you want because of your loved one. Fuck this shit!!

 So trust me, I love being alone!

 ♥ ♥ END ♥ ♥

No comments:

Click on the ads :D