bg

Sunday, April 1, 2012

How to deal with break up?

Seriously, I realize it's a break up season recently. Saw bunch of people turning single on facebook. I got no idea whether I should like it or comment and say cheer babe !

To all the single ladies, let's celebrate !! ♥♥

So if you just broke up with your bf, don't be sad. It's a step nearer to the Mr Right! And please, don't cry. Do you think you should cry for a guy who doesn't know how to appreciate you? If he really loves you, he wouldn't make you cry? Am I right? So what the hell with all those tears now?!

Second, please bear in my mind that: He deserve a better girl, BUT I DESERVE THE BEST ONE! If he feels that you are not good enough for him, so why are you wasting your time on him now? Let him go~ far away from you. You're good enough, he doesn't deserve what's best on you.

Third, if you really feel like: you miss him, you miss this moment you miss that moment. Let it be. It always happen. But don't worry. Time heals. It's absolutely gonna heals everything. So just get something fun to do. Ring all your friends out, just have fun with them. Do whatever you cannot do when you're in relationship. It's a release.

4th, and one more thing, when you think that you're hurt, please remember that, he's much more even hurt. Because what you know? He just lost someone who love him so much. And you lost someone who doesn't love you. So who's in a win situation now? YOU ! wuhoooo~

5th, well, please. Don't do those stupid things like texting him back saying you miss him you love him when you know he's not gonna reply you. Don't call when you know he doesn't care at all. Why are you letting yourself being so cheap? I know, in a relationship, there is no way who's right or wrong, who has thicker face or whatsoever. But if he doesn't appreciate you now, so why? Why are you doing all these?

6th, please, don't do something that hurt yourself. If you don't learn how to love yourself, nobody would. Please, don't let me know you cut yourself to blackmail him to come back to you. I'll absolutely go to your face and slap you. Hey bitch, wake up!! He won't feel pathetic on you, he thinks that you're insane ! And even go way more far from you. This don't work at all Miss Mad Insane.

7th, delete everything, forget it and move on. This is the best way. And always work on me. Because I forget things really fast like it's never happen on me before. I guess this is the advantage of having short term memory loss aye?

8th, You know you can live way more better than before. Smile to let him know that, Hey you son of the bitch, look, I'm even better without you! So you made a good choice to dump me. Olalalala~ celebrate it! Wine? wuhooo~

9th, hey you know what? Don't you feel like you have more admirer after you broke up with the SOTB? Am I right my sexy ladies? It's true. You sexy and you know it! Start hunt for Mr Right now! Stop thinking about your pass when you know you cannot change anything ♥

10th, lastly~ please keep in mind. He doesn't deserve the best of you. Don't cry for a fellow who doesn't know how to appreciate you. Don't do stupid things. And one more, I love my family more than him ! He is nothing !

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Click on the ads :D