bg

Friday, January 18, 2013

Reasons why you should/shouldn't watch MAMA [horror movie 2013]

1) To get pissed off.
First of all, usually, the main character [MAMA] never appear in the beginning. So you gotta wait like thousand years wondering what the hell and who the hell is MAMA. Til climax, finally, MAMA is coming!! And you waited for thousand years until she appears. 

2) To get scared. 
There are few scenes where the kids, mama, and whatsoever jump up suddenly in the screen with the super loud sound to scare the shits out of you. If you like that kind of feel, go ahead and watch it. I was sitting beside a fat big sized indian man, and it's quite funny when the scene comes and how he jump. The guy beside was so stable at the beginning of the story and I laugh when I saw him get scared hahahaha! Yes, in the cinema, I heard lots of people laugh after and before the scene is coming! Weirdo everywhere 

3) To cheer yourself.
Finally, when you get to see the MAMA appears. God bless you. Your first reaction will be: You laugh. Second reaction: You laughed harder. Third reaction: You laugh out loud. And then you keep laughing laughing laughing because you started to feel stupid and wondering why the hell you're sitting here to watch this movie?! 
Beside, I already started laughing at the beginning of the story when I saw the 2 kids. Shittttt. I wasted my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. 

4) Spend your money 
If you got no idea where to spend your money, maybe you can watch it to waste your time and money. The movie is actually takes you 1 hour and 40 mins. Or maybe less. Best way to spend your time if you got nothing to do in a mall.

5) Make the girl hug you.
Watch it alone or with a girl. Make the girl hug you and scream: 'Oh fuck you, so scary. I don't wanna watch this movie anymore.' Hahahaha, a big chance for you to say: Dont scare baby, I'm here. Or maybe a random fat girl sitting beside you waiting a chance to hug you. Hells ya!! Try your luck if your single or going after a girl now. HAHAHAHA.

6) End of the story
I'm not gonna tell you how's the ending. But if you watch pokemon season 1 before. Maybe you know what I'm talking about. Because it's so damn freaking extremely over damn stupidy funny and weird! HAHAHAHA. Mad, I can't stop laughing again now! hahahahaha

Overall, the movie is not that bad. Everyone has different perception.
Anyway, watch it or no, go ahead. And let me know your feedbacks! HAHAHA. 


No comments:

Click on the ads :D