bg

Monday, March 4, 2013

People who pissed you off

Ahh, finally. Finally I'm free to update my blog after I abandon my blog for few months. Can't believe this !

Well, basically I'm not busying with any stuff. I moved to an island, work here and well. The truth is I wanna run away from busy life. And so, I woke up everyday facing this beautiful blue sea. And night, what I used to dream about is sitting beside the beach and listen and look at the beach. It's beautiful. But I ended up going back to my room every night, shower and sleep.

That's a little bit about my life recently. Let's get back to the topic.

PEOPLE WHO PISSED YOU OFF

(1) Love to show their shits

People like this is usually useless. They are soooo damn freaking good in speaking, telling lies and saying that their father is a human. Opps. I'm sorry people. A goooood example for you maybe.

"See, I done all my jobs. Even your jobs I done it for you. "
Basically it means he is damn hardworking. Done his own stuff and even for others.
Sorry, but hello. I don't care what you have done. But please lah, you do it or not, you don't have to tell the whole world. People will see it by themselves. Don't you think you're a little bit of childish saying all these stuff like people actually give a damn?

Aren't it feels like, mummy mummy, see I've washed the toilet. I'm great right?
Oh fuck yes, mummy will absolutely know you did wash the toilet. I think is cute for a 3 years old kid to say that. But hello lah uncle. how old are you now? Stop acting like a kid la. Who the fuck care what you did! Shut the fuck up !

And and and, wah wah I tell you. They love to show off that they get some luxury stuff. Wah, I tell you I tell you, you know what my friend showed off to me? He has a dslr camera -______- and I was like.. DSLR? So? It's not like you owned a house with swimming pool. It's just a camera. What so proud of? And you know, I never get to see his DSLR. And this make me feel like he is cheating because I told them that I love camera.

(2) Telling grandma story

Wah this one. I tell you har!

People talk to you. So the conversation is like: You know, I'm the oldest in my family. Whatever I do my parents and siblings not dare to stop me. I remember when I'm 5 years old, I did.., when I'm 5 years old and 6 monts I did.., ..., ..., ..., and then...

Wahlau, I tell you I tell you.Unless you're superstar, a famous chick, the hottest guy ever, the brilliant man in the world, or whatever coolest shits ever. I don't mind listen to your grandma story. But hello la, Mr ABC beside the street, I don't care what you did when you are 5 years old until you 50 years old. I don't care. Pity me abit la. I need to listen your story from 1pm to 1pm another day. Just kill me.

(3) Talk is different than do

OMG, I have friend who said she loves being clean. You're not allowed to step on my bed when you haven't shower. You are not allowed to put your dirty stuff on my closet. You should clean your shits everyday when you get back home. You should...,

Wah, then the next thing I realized about her was, she never wash her plates after she finished eating. And she put everything on the basin and don't give a damn. Whatever she used, she left it beside without cleaning it. And I was like...................... Fuck you bitch. You're being like a beggar who stay down across the street.

Opps, I'm sorry bitch. Most of my friends said my blog is only like scolding people. Okk, change channel.

The next thing is, my another friend. Wah, a grandma story teller uncle which is younger than me. You know ah, last time I earned more than 10k a month one lo. Last time I what what what.

Yes uncle yes, it's all last time. What about now? You don't even earn 10 cent ok? Can you stop talking? You do it and show me and I'll listen.

(4) A typical MAN

Whoa, you know what's a typical man usually say?

You girls should do this, We men will do this.

Is like telling girls that, you should stay at home clean the house, wash the clothes, sweep the floor and take care of kids.

LOL, uncle. It's already 20 century la. Do you heard of 男女平等?

Male and female is equally the same. The different is female need to duck to pee and you stand. Please la, nowadays no girls are willing to stay at home do nothing and wait for you to come back home after work also. Is because they know you actually don't afford to take care of the house at all. So please laaaaa please laaaaa!! Kanasai eh, you really think you can meh? Stop acting like a man when you're not.

Don't forget your mother is a female also. And your grandma also.

(5) Control freak

Yes, this is very normal and it's normal to piss you off. Like your mother, I just gave you RM100 yesterday. And today you want another RM300? You're not allow to go out this week! Stay at home and study. Like your father, I told you not to choose designer course, you should choose engineer. Better future baby. Like your partner, why did you hang out til so late with your friends again? Like your boss, I will deduct your salary next month.

Omfg, don't you feel that you don't have any any freedom at all? Like whatever you do, wherever you go, ... whatsoever la. It's like god looking at you. It's like the murderer say: I know what you did last summer.

I got a plan, kill all of them tonight so you're finally free~~~~!!! Come on let's party! I'm just kidding.

____________________________________________________


After all these shits, I came out with a conclusion.

For the first type of people, Well, you should always feel pathetic to them. They are lonely, that's why they need to do something to attract you. And they want to prove to you that they are actually capable.

For the second type of people, you see, they have live in this world for so many years and they just want someone to be their listener. They have so many stories that they want to share. So be good, listen to them quietly and don't interrupt them :')

For the third type of people, don't care la people like this. As usual, be a good listener. Listen to them. It's cool when you have someone to talk to you. It's better than forever alone.

For the forth type of people, trust me, sometime this kind of man is more attractive :D ! So, see thing outside the box.

For the fifth type, one day you will regret of hating all these kind of people. When they are gone, you will cry for few years. Its true.



So conclusion is, when you see things outside the box, nothing can actually pissed you off ! And finally. I learned how not to piss off. God bless me.

No comments:

Click on the ads :D