bg

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Counting Stars

I love watching stars. I used to watch it beside the beach when I'm working at Redang Island. After I back to city, there's no fucking shits like stars in the sky. Then I went for a vacation in Australia, the land are so wide. I can easily watch stars outside the house. And I drag along 1 taiwan friend and 1 hong kong friend together to feed mosquitoes outside the house together before I left them :( And I keep seeing shooting stars, but my wishes never come true. Liar!!

Anyway, back to the topic. I'm so lazy to update my blog because I got like 6 posts stuck in the middle and I got no idea how to continue. Some are for commercial, some are for my personal. Well, it stuck and suck. Damn girl. 

Then I reckon doing this is the best and easier for me because I'm toooooo lazy. 

This song's lyrics is so meaningful and I fall in love with it after I heard it few times in the radio. Like few timesss. lol. 


Counting Stars Lyrics 
I see this life like a swinging vine

Swing my heart across the line

And my face is flashing signs

Seek it out and you shall find

Old, but I'm not that old

Young, but I'm not that bold

I don't think the world is sold

I'm just doing what we're told

I feel something so right doing the wrong thing

I feel something so wrong doing the right thing

I could lie, coudn't I, could lie

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive

*Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep

Dreaming about the things that we could be

But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard,

Said, no more counting dollars

We'll be counting stars*

I feel the love and I feel it burn

Down this river, every turn

Hope is a four-letter word

Make that money, watch it burn

Old, but I'm not that old

Young, but I'm not that bold

I don't think the world is sold

I'm just doing what we're told

I feel something so wrong d
oing the right thing

I could lie, could lie, could lie

Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly 



Sometime I get so bored at home and I will do this lol. There's always friend of mine keep asking me to sing and I always say busy, lazy, don't know that song. And finally!! I choose song that I want lol. 

Sorry if i freak you out. I always sing too fast because I'm weird. and everytime i upload an video, they resize it and it gets sooooo blur. wtf

Have a great sunday and an awesome weekend ahead.

Ciao~ 



No comments:

Click on the ads :D