bg

Friday, August 1, 2014

When Girls go to the gym...,

It's like a fever for everyone especially girls to go to the gym. Okay, I'm talking about those princess girly girl alright. Don't ever feel that I'm saying you in my blog okkk.

First of all, let's see.

1) Selfie 

Usually when typical girls go to gym to do exercise, they do a lot of selfie more than their sit ups. 100 selfie pictures, 10 sit ups. Fair enough. Please la, seriously what's the point when you spend so many times on selfie instead of doing your sit ups? Furthermore, you keep looking who's like on that pictures in your social networks wei? Go home can ha?

2) Make up 

Wahlau eh, go gym also want make up lo. Somemore waterproof one leh the eye liner. Don't play play! Seriously, if you're so afraid to show your ugly face, why don't u stay at home? Because in the gym, everyone is not really looking that great with the "I'm gonna die" face, "1000 sit ups done" face, "the squat" face and so on. I know what you want, you only want the waist line on your fat tummy, the super duper hyper extremely nice ass and what else? A slim legs maybe? If that's all, you can actually do it at home. You don't need to go all the way to the gym and waste your eye liner. It's freaking me out when it's not a waterproof one. So, don't post a picture with your make up face wearing a sport bra with a caption saying HARD WORK TODAY! I no see hard work at all baby. I see fat tummy. Opps.

3) Check In 

I tell you la, you must believe me. Even I'm not staying with you, I'm not that close with you, we don't contact that much at all, we are staying 283478264 miles away but I'll tell you what!! I know how many times you went to the gym in a god damn one week!! DO YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO CHECK IN EVERY TIME YOU GO TO THE GYM? To tell people how hard core you are on check in the fb?

4) Report 

When I'm in school, I write report. In college, I still need to write a report. Even sometimes my jobs, I still still need to get one report done. But you, you are just going to the gym wei. Do you really need to write a report on facebook? On the bloody hell facebook social networks? Today, 15 squats, 20 sit ups, 15 push up, and 1500 selfies. I think I can do it more tomorrow. Jia you myself!! (Omg, I'm crying when I see this! Write it in your diary, not your fb, people is looking, and I'm already hide the posts.) 

5) Chatting more than exercise 

This one really kek sei. In the gym, wow nice ass you have, how long you've been working out on it? WOW, nice boobs there! Whao nice hair ~~ All the people in gym you also know d, what else you want to do now? 

6) Checking on hot guys 

If you really want to hit on guys, go other place la. People here for gym, not here for you to hit leh! Don't disturb other people la please eh xiao jie. 跑回去你的跑步机可以吗?

7) Videos 

Wahlau eh, you know ah? Nowadays we got instagram videos, we got MeiPai apps. You really know how to make use of it hor? You seriously need to make a video for how many push up you do one meh? I don't understand leh, can you tell me what is the purpose ah? 

8) Facebook 

Exactly! You see she will check in first, then she write report d, after that she made a videos, what else? You kena all d ah? LOL. Then after 10 sit ups, her phone keeping got notifications d. Ah miao commented on your videos, LiQii woo and 100000 people likes your video. LiQii woo commented on your status, "wahlau so busy write report, no need work out one is it?" You busy liao lo, no need sit ups d ma? 

9) Give up soon 

Then you will see they got lots of delicious foods pictures up there and caption: eat liao only increase my sit ups, eating can increase my selfie pictures also. Less going to the gym d, starting to emo liao. Say work liao so long also fat. Eventually, give up liao~ No more gym pictures after they see my blog. Finally people around me no one going to the gym but end up after one month, everyone post their waistline pictures. Wuhoooo~ This is the happy ending I imagine for them lol 

10) Back to beginning 

Basically back to the beginning, you will see them emo again calling themselves fat and starting to go to gym again and start all over againnnnnn. 


Honestly I don't go to gym, even if I go to gym, I'm like those typical girls who selfie hahahahaha. The reason I don't go to gym is because got lots of people, lots of distraction, people looking at you, I don't know how to use the equipment, and I scare I will scare them off away and I got no money for it.

So what I do was, I used to sit ups, squats, planks and everything at home. I used to lah, now no more d! HAHAHAHA. So my advices for my friends is, if you really want waistline, you do all these exercise at home and don't give up. Do it for a month non stop. I suggest you to choose February because got 28 days only. That's it, tahan a month, sure got results. 

Everytime when I tell my friends these, they will be like: Haiya, I know lah. I lazy only ma. Do 3 days give up d. You see your problem d? So don't ask for my advices if you're so fucking lazy, I'm lazy to talk to you too. And you're fats on your tummy are lazy to leave you. So diam, go home start doing it. I'll see you one month later, high five face! 

BYE


No comments:

Click on the ads :D