bg

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm Still Loving You ♥

Today topic will be [I'm Still Loving You ♥]

Ahaha, is a song actually. Really suitable for girls/boys who are still loving their ex.

Well, is absolutely not my situation anyway. But this song is nice but sad :') !

It's a song from a hong kong movie name [喜爱夜蒲 Lan Kwai Fong].

Fall in love the first time I heard it but I got no idea what's the song's name.

And oh well, friend introduced it to me yesterday and yeppp.

He requested me to sing it.

I done it today.

Wow, so impressed!

Oh you, S U R P R I S E D !

I'm Still Loving You 连诗雅 Lyrics

When I close my eyes I think of you
And the time we've had been through
Even though were far apart right now

I remember back when you were here with me
How you've make my world complete
But now I'm left alone

We talked about love and hope
Wishing we could start a life our own
I wish that I could live without you

*Why did you tear my heart apart
You said you love me from the start
All those painful thing you've put me through
But Im still loving you

I've tried to give my best yo you
I don't deserve the thing you do
Everything has gone to memories
I just wish I know the truth behind the lies*

P/s: not sure whether the lyric correct, because different different version I found from internet. Sorry !! :)

And yep, go check on this song too! ♥



Well, I only learned it yesterday, so sorry if it's weird :O !
And it's weird without sustain. yaya i know.
And yea it's not smooth too cos I cut the video and mix it up. weirdo tho. :)

♥ Enjoy! K thanks bye :) ♥

No comments:

Click on the ads :D