bg

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Liar Liar :)

Wuhooo Finally!!

Today topic is again, liar liar.

But not about how a liar lies.

Is a song by Christina Grimmie. Is a nice song and I love it so much. ♥ And also I like that girl because she is super cool. I like her type. Looks like those punk punk emo emo type ;D

Honestly I like punk punk emo emo gothic style :D wuhooo~









So, go to youtube, type 'liar liar christina grimmie'. And look and listen and listen :D ♥ She is cool !!

And yep, to all those liar out there. I want you to know, I do hate you all so much for cheating me!!! Arrghhh~!

Besides, there's another song which I bet most of you know about it.

Jar of Hearts Christina Perri, not a new song though. But, it's a song that I promised to sing for my best friend. LOL, just kidding. I didn't promise her but I remember I said I will learned and sing it for her. ♥ My dearest dog ♥ Ahahahaha :D

The lyrics is kinda true :D She told me the song really suit for her situation on that time. Hahaha.

Jar Of Hearts-Christina Perri
I know I can't take one more step towards you, cause all that's waiting is regret. And don't you know Im not your ghost anymore, you lost the love I loved the most. Learned to live half alive, and now you want me one more time.

Liar Liar-Christina Grimmie
Chorus: Liar Liar dont cry on my shoulder, you play with fire and smile when you told her. Oh~ thought you were someone. Oh~ goodbye to no one

So, the thing is there are two songs. I was too lazy and just mix it up. Oh yea :)

That's it. Thank you ^^



Seriously recently basically logically generally I'm not in a good mood. I have no idea why. Maybe too bored. Dude, can you imagine. I'm only having class on Monday and the rest of the days I was like lying on bed doing nothing like a handicapped. Too bored too bored too sad.

So doing all these stuffs might as well spend my time a little bit rather than acting like a handicapped.

Or tell me what else I can do to pass my time?

Boooooooooo~!!

Back to handicapped moment now :(

♥ ♥ Kthanksbye! ♥ ♥

No comments:

Click on the ads :D