bg

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The First Oakley Concept Shop In Malaysia ♥


Oh My God, Oakley's fans out there, i got a good news for you guys!!

Guess what? There's a Oakley store now in 1Utama if you know about it or you are a fans of their sunglasses! No kidding wei ~~ :D

And for girls out there, if you got no idea what to get for your boyfriend sometime, you should always go to the Oakley concept store, there must be something your boyfriend gonna like about it. I know it's late for christmas present, but don't worry, there's still lots of special occasion like birthday, valentine's day, 1st anniversary, 2nd, 3rd or whatsoever.


Location: Lot 315D, Lower Ground Floor, New Wing, 1 utama shopping centre.
To be more exact, it's opposite sony centre.

This is their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/oconcept1u

When people heard of Oakley, they only know it's famous with sunglasses. I have a friend who is a fan of Oakley sunglasses and I know it's freaking expensive! X) Anyway, the Oakley concept store in 1utama comes with watch, backpack, apparel, hat, slipper, wallet, belt lanyard and also water tank.

First of all, one of my favourite stuff in Oakley Concept Store will be......

1) Water tank 

Spot the uniqueness? :D


2) Watch 

Wooooo, for those rich girls/women who wanna buy a present for your boyfriend, I got a good idea for you. Buy watch laaaa~ But sibeh expensive leh. It's around 2k-4k. I really cannot accept. But, quality not bad. It's swiss made. << promoter told me that, but I don't know apa dia cakap. Longer life span, the glass is made of sapphire glass, jewel bearing and etc. I really don't remember.

I'll show you pictures.


I personally love this one, because it's the most cheapest one !! HAHAHAHAHA. Around 2.5k with 20% discount leh. Don't play play lo. 

I like this one too but sibeh expensive. It's around 6.3k. Omg. 


3) Golf Bag 

This is totally not my interest xD I don't play golf but I see how people play. Langusng tak faham why they keep chasing the ball lol. But well, here's the golf bag they do offer too :D Even though I don't understand ! 


The golf section in the shop. 
Your boyfriend or husband got play golf bo? Buy this for him lah.

4) Wallet 

Can consider buying wallet actually because not expensive. He said hundred something only. Wahlau, my ass pain lo when I heard this. And the wallet is 100% genuine leather. But, Oakley is not famous or pro on this. Soooo, you know what I mean. 

Show you pictures also. 


It's come with Black n White 

5) Sandals 

Price is around RM100-RM300. Of course, for chinese, we not recommend you to buy sandal or shoe to your partner. If you know what I mean. 

I don't know why sandals also so expensive. Then I got answer liao~ You wanna know whyyyy? 
See the tag? When you wear for a long time, your foots sweat a lot, but then you wont get the hong kong foot smell. Yea, you know what I mean right? I got this problem all the time!! (HONG KONG FOOT-smelly legs) 

And also, you won't easily pokai if you walking on a slippery floor. But still will pokai lah. 

6) BackPack 

For the backpack, they provide lots of choices. Price range around RM200-RM800. Wahlau, bag only wor. Got gold meh? But like I said, quality of course better. Compare to the night market bag, it torn after you use for few times. Here broke there broke. But the backpack from Oakley, it survives longer and they also come with waterproof. And they are categorize as hiking use, normal use, travelling, biking, etc :D ! 

BackPack section ;) 
You like this? If you do, you have the good sense leh because it's the most expensive backpack in the shop. It costs like RM800++ 

7) Goggles 

If your boyfriend has a dirt bike (the one in the motocross sport), consider buying this for them to protect their eyes. And they also have snow goggles but obviously you can't use it in Malaysia lah. 

See, I told you. 

8) Apparel

Ok la, most easier will be this lah. Easy to buy and choose. 

The design actually really nice and price range is around RM90-Rm130. Not too expensive though. From Slim fit to regular fit. If your boyfriend damn big size, dont worry. They do have a size for him too. 

9) Cap 

One of my favourite also. I like their design too. Simple yet nice. Price range is around Rm90-Rm120. I cannot accept leh. 


I like this one but sibeh expensive. RM110 if I'm not mistaken. 

10) Sunglasses 

Finally, the best thing always come at the end. Sunglasses is the main product of Oakley!! The categories of the sunglasses is alotttt. Some are for cycling, golf, shooting (piang piang), casual outing and some are for stalking lengzai/lenglui without them noticing you. 

The eye wear section. 
 Ducati series, I recommend this because more nice leh! Price range around RM500-Rm700.
Frog Skin series, lots of Malays like to wear this. And it's cheaper leh. RM400-Rm600. 


This is the main character of everything. THE LIMITED EDITION. My heart beats fast when I see this and touch this because it's not more than 20 pairs in Malaysia and it's costs like RM3000 only lah! Limited edition leh, what do you expect? 



Damn nice hor? The price also damn nice. 


Okay, here's the ending. Let me introduce you the staffs there. They are so friendly and nice. And trust me, boss only hire lengzai or lenglui. 


That's it for today, what are you waiting for? Go and check on the store now~~ :) 


No comments:

Click on the ads :D