bg

Monday, December 30, 2013

What typical facebookers usually do on a travel trip

Hi, welcome to my blog again. I like to blog when I got nothing to do but of course I need to come out with something to talk about. So here we go again with the new topic.

Ok, so it's end of the year and everyone is going for a trip. It's end of the year. Winter time! They need to see snow because we're staying in a whole year summer country!

So that's the thing, when they going for a trip, this is what the facebookers gonna do.

See if you're a typical facebookers or nah?

1) Telling the whole world where you're going

Yes, updating a status telling the whole world that you're tired of your job, your studies and you seriously need a break. So, you posted an status says that where you are going for your vacation.
"I'm going to Africa!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

2) Started to ask friends around to go along

Yes and again, posting another status asking if anyone wants to come along as you're going alone. See, if any friends wanna tag along so you won't be lonely.

"Going to Africa next month, anyone anyone? "

Or if you're going alone, you started to tell the whole world that: HEY BITCHES, I'M DOING THIS ALONE!

3) Flight ticket 

Purposely upload a picture of you print screen that you already booked your flight ticket and tag those friends who is going along with you. And purposely crop the picture and just show the country you going. Blur the price and the booking number. Yes, I'm typical F!

4) Counting down 

Oh crap, this is what I always see when my friends are going for somewhere. Like: 34 days to go until I'm in Taiwan. After few days, 31 days till I'm in Taiwan. And few days later, 28 days later I'll be in Taiwan, I can't wait. And and few days later, 25 days later, OMG time passes soooo slowwww! And again again and again till you gonna block her/his face out from your facebook. It's like: OKAY OKAY I KNOW IT, CUT IT OFF!

5) Passport? 

OMG, even if they going to renew passport, make a passport or whatsoever. It's either they check in at the immigration office telling the whole world again that: YES, IM RENEWING MY PASSPORT AND IM GOING TO XXXX. YOU BLOW AH?

Then another status saying the officers are doing stuff really slow, eat more do less.

Even visa (if they need one). Update a status, omg just got my visa done! I'm so happy.

6) The Checkers

They tell us what they have done and prepared before going to travelling.
-Passport (x)
-Flight ticket (x)
-Hotel (x)
-Mum (x)
-Pets (x)
-Buy new under wears (x)

All checked, I'm ready!

7) Unlimited check in

Check in on facebook is free, that's why they keep check in. First, they check in at the airport where they depart. Usually it's comes out like: BYE MALAYSIA, SEE YOU IN XXX DAYS. When they arrive their destination, they check in again. HELLO PARIS, I'M HERE. (Omg, you got a friend name paris? OH, maybe the country can do the talking yea?)

8) Pictures

Okay, here we go the unlimited pictures they gonna post during their trip. You get to see the hotel the live, the luxury foods they eating there because it's the first time they eat overseas in that country! How priceless wei!!! Wow, and then you get to see all the views they see. Sunset, building, sunrise, moon, beaches and foods. And what else? Yea, foods foods foods and foods.

9) Count down

Omg you serious? Count down again? You thought new year eve meh? 1st day in Taipei, 2nd day at Taichung, 3rd day at America. And then, omg, 5 more days and I'm leaving here and gonna go back to the busy life. After that, omg, 3 more days, 2 more days, 1 more day, half day and boom!

10) Again, check in.

Like I said, check in on facebook is free. So it's a "culture" to check in wherever you are especially airport the most!!

"Dinner" ---with Kanasai at KNNMCCB restaurant.

"Leaving here." ---at here international airport.

When they arrive, again.
"Finally we're back, hello malaysia, I miss you." ---at LCCT.

Malaysia don't miss you also. Don't pattern liao lah.

11) Pictures again 

Here we go againnnnnnnnn, they gonna upload heaps of pictures of them they took in the whole trip. 1day 100 pictures, go 1 week means they have 700 pictures to upload.
And you gonna see that: Princess Abradadcannaajsydeteykgjk added 123974295728572492384928 photos to the album my vacation trip love life enjoy maximum.
They are dead if their friends like the pictures 1 by 1. Got spam seriously.

12) I MISS YOU 

Last but not least, this is gonna happen to everyone. After they come back from the countries they went, they update a status: OMG, I MISS INDIA SO MUCH. Wish to go back. Do the annehneh miss you too?

Sorry, I have to admit that I'm one of the typical facebookers here. So bite me!

Support my blog by clicking like/share at the bottom.

Thank you and happy new year ! 


No comments:

Click on the ads :D