bg

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Type Of Hugs We Love ♥

Yea, you know what? I used to dislike hug because I don't want to have body contact with others. And feel so shy when you hugging a girl, and your boobs hit her boobs. LOL. So awkward. But you know what? When I meet my ang mo friends, the first thing they do is hug. It happens all the time with them and when I tell them, I dislike hug, and they hit on my head and said: you silly, hug is good :)

So after a long time, I finally changed my mind. If you google it, what are the advantages of hug? It shows lots of stuffs like boosts self esteem,?? relaxes muscles, tension, balance nervous system..? etc etc. Go google it yourself. And I found out that, whenever I'm freaking tired after work, I feel like hugging someone and you feel all good after the hug. It's really release and you're not so tired. I don't know. You should try it.

And you know what? In my circles of friends, they don't really love hug. I mean it feels weird if we hug each other, unless we are not gonna meet in a really long time, we are couples?, and nothing else. We must have a reason to hug each other. Not like those out-going friends, they hug when they meet, they hug when they leaving, they hug when they feel sad and they hug because they wanted to hug.

Anyway, forget all these shits. There are so many types of hugs, and I think is suitable for couples? Not all are suitable for hugging your friends though. Here we go :D

Hugging from Behind 

Gosh, most of the girls love this hug because it makes them feel secure! 
p/s: sorry if my tanned skin freak you out, I'm a chinese FYI. 

F2F Hug

This type of hug makes me blush because we are face to face. OMG OMG OMG !! But somehow, you don't feel like let go. And he got his hand around your neck, and you got your hand around his waist and the next thing is..... HOHOHOHOHO, you're mine you're mine :p 
p/s: sorry I should have get a male model to do this with me, but... 


F2F Hug2 

Another f2f hug, this one you got your arm around his neck and you know I don't like about this hug? He gonna have his arm around your waist and when he hug you tight, you boobs gonna hit him. LOL, I'm so shyyyyyy. But still feel warmth because you will feel like there's someone for you (: 

Hug from side 

This kind of hug is more like when you're watching movie together, shooting stars, football match etc. LOL, so you hug from side and you still can see what's infront. lol 

Hug with your legs 

LOL feels like the 夺命剪刀脚. I don't know how to translate to english. But you can't run away with this hug already. HAHAHAHAHA. 
p/s: I can see someone is jealous behind. hahaha. 

Head on chest Hug 

If you're shorter, this is what you get ! :p I got this all the time. DAMN!! 

Hug from behind 2 

Sometime I think we should swap in role, since you can hug me from behind, I can too. and this feels like, IDK, you tell me. 

Seriously I don't know what I'm doing but I love hugs. I always want to scream that: I LOVE HUGS AND HUGS SHOULD BE FREE. 

And I always feel like I should wear a sandwich and wrote the FREE HUGS. 

Hahahaha, anyone on? 

That's it for this time. I'm sorry for always being lazy to update my blog and also sorry to my friend who ask me to advertise his stuff. Sorry, still no idea what to write yet. And yea, sorry again. I think it should be more interesting if I got a male model to do it with me instead of rilakkuma haha. 


And one more thing for your information, when I look back the pictures I had with rilakkuma, I feel like throw out. -_-


No comments:

Click on the ads :D