bg

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clubbing ? Noooo !!

" Helo helo baby you called i cant hear a thing,
I have got no service in the club you see see. "

Hey buddies over there,
Honestly, I need to tell you that,
I don't go to club,
I don't clubbing,
I don't smoke,
I don't drink,
and Im selfish too.
Because I wouldn't want my friends to take part in any one of them.

But probably, basically, technically, honestly, generally, seriously and actually
Friends who go clubbing often is the one I hate the most.
Oppps, sorry to say that.
But I really do.
And I mean it.
I dislike.

I always told by my friends that,
Nah, I go for enjoy songs.
I dont take alcohol in there.
Damn you, what for you go there then ?
Go and buy 1 super big speakers put beside your ears
Invite all your friends
and Boom all of your ear drums together,
Every night.
Thats really awesome.
And you can tell your mommy that,
Mom, im home. I didnt go anywhere tonight.

Besides,
Okay, smoking in the club?
Bet most of the clubs allow smokers to smoke.
But some doesn't allow to smoke.
I will just talk about that one which allow.
Hello dude,
If u r non smoker, and u go there every single night.
U're the one who gonna come out with: Mom, I got lung cancer.
Im gonna die.
What im gonna do that?
I dont want to die yet.
I havent marry.
No child.
Is still early for me.
Mommmmmmmmmm, Dadddddddddddd !

I was joking.
Thats not gonna be so damn serious.
Probably you will have some difficulties in breathing I guess.
And god bless you then.

Another thing is
What I heard from my friend is
Ya, some drunk guys
They acting drunk I guess xD
Was trying to touch the girls' ass or boobs
And another, maybe maybe
They are kissing in the public
This is unethical behaviour
Haha, is really freaking normal nowadays.
No idea with that.
But kissing with a stranger would be really weird
Isnt it?
Hmm, whatever.

But I have to say that,
Most of my friends love to clubbing.
Yes, I'm serious.
And seriously.
I dont know what Im thinking on them.
Complicated feelings.

Smokers and also Drinkers
U're addicted on them.
If u never ever try to stop them
U never gonna stop them.
And lastly,
U will see what is the effect
U will regret.

We can do whatever we want.
If u do really want to stop it.
U could.
Control ur idiot mind,
Not ur idiot mind control u.

Dont ever tell me that
U want to stop it,
But i cant see u pt on any afford.
So get lost then
U not gonna make it.
GFU !

No comments:

Click on the ads :D