bg

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

-Narcissism-

Ya, narcissism. Narcissism. Narcissism.
Mean 自恋.
Recently, i knew a friend.
And i really understand what the hell is zi lian !

U can't imagine such a guy can be so damn freaking zi lian like him.
Okay, logically. Sometimes, narcissism good for us.
Because we have confident on ourselves.
But if you are more than that,
I really wanna throw u into the toilet bowl and flush u away.
Disappear forever in my life !
Bye bye !

Back to my friend.
Every single words that he said really pissed me off !
What he said, what he think, what he mentioned.
And i was like OH MY GOD !!
Can u just shut up for 3 seconds.

He snap pictures whenever he saw a nice place.
Helo, I mean whenever, wherever, and whoever with him.
Freak ass, I thought Im kind of zi lian.
But he is more !

Like, when he saw a nice place.
He will say: Hey hey, take picture for me.
And he started to pose.
People around was like, OMFG, knock it off !
U're damn disgusting with ur pose !
Can i throw u with my slippers ?
And together with my neighbour's slippers.
And my brothers' slippers? My aunts' slippers, my uncles' slippers.
I cant stand it.

Okay, u wanna take picture.
Take it as much as u can !
But the point is,
dont ever ask me to hold the camera,
see how is ur gay pose.
Then I count 1,2,3 cheese (U look gay!)
When I show u the picture, what I heard is
Dammit, I look like a model !
o0o
U look gay more than model u blind ass!
Or, I will heard
Hey, how did u hold the camera,
Look at me.
I look ugly from this angel.
Take again stupid.
Helo, u look ugly from any angels.
Could u just shut the fuck up.

Besides of that,
He love to say
I know Im cute, u dont have to say it.
o0o
U're disgusting.
Can i throw u with sport shoes?

Nowadays,
Guys are not gentlemen like last time anymore.
I knew another guy before.
What I remember is,
He scolded me 'fuck u' when I answered him something not he expected.
Which is just small matter.
Helo, just A SMALL MATTER !
U dont have to scold 'fuck u'.
Is a mean word u dumb ass !
If u're in a bad mood.
Get lost, dont bother me and i wont bother u.
Fuck u dont have to come out from you.
So damn disappoint with guys like this.
Nice guys distinct.

But,
I mean not only guys.
Good girls distinct too.
Girls nowadays,
Love clubbing,
Smoking,
Drug,
Alcohol.
Have sex under age.
Bla Bla Bla.
God bless u !!

No comments:

Click on the ads :D