bg

Thursday, June 17, 2010

♥~I'm New~♥

Hey, hell yea.
After few minutes of struggling,
I finally made a decision.
To create my blog.

Honestly, I have no idea on what I should do.
Probably get my old friends on blog and say hello ?
And write something about my life over here ?
In a public ?
(shy)

Aha, so yeah~
Im studying at Puchong.
In an useless college full of hot chocolate inside.
Everyday greet you with: hey yo, whats up ?
Im taking business admin
Everyone asking me why you taking this subject?
Why not this, this or this ?

Oh well, this decision made by my brother when Im in my National service camp.
I have no idea on what course I should continue.
So basically, I have no problem in this course.
On July, Im gonna start my new semester.
Year1 Sem 3~
*god, long way to go

Finish about my study,
Now what else. *sigh
Im actually sem break right now
Since 20May until July.
Doing part time job with rm6/hour
wuhoooo
But this month I didnt work for 2 weeks
I ve been playing for these 2 weeks with my brothers
Hanging aroung with them and thats awesome
Yea~
Thats it for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya liqii, shereen here.
business admin good wat. don't care about others, just listen to your self.
plus in business admin, can learn loads of things other ppl don't know when they need to work in an organization lo.

woohoo.
keep up with the stories ya.

have fun with ur brothers !! <3

Li Qii said...

hey shereen <3 how r u recently ?

thanks buddy
u r the best ! haha

i will and u too

keep in touch ^^

Click on the ads :D