bg

Thursday, June 17, 2010

You're not you anymore?


Hey, have you ever experience like, erm..

After you graduated from your secondary school, high school or whatever.
You lost contact with your classmates.
And one day, you saw them on the street.
I mean, not saw them.
They calling your name, you see them as a strangers.
A question mark pop in your brain.
Who the heck is this?
Then they said they are your ex classmates.
And you are like Oh My God!!
I cant believe my eyes.
They totally changed. Like pokemon changed?
They look really different and really good looking.
This freaking you out like how they can changed so much and you kinda regret that you should couple with them while school times.
LOL, and probably you still wearing your old glasses.
Wearing your clothes which mostly 3 years with you.
Still not changing much.

For guys, they transform like
they change from their hairstlye
and the way they dress up

For girls, they can transform in alot of ways.
Like hairstyle of course, the way they dress up
and the important one
MAKE UP

LOL,
seriously
i wanna change like that
I wanna be pretty XDD

3 comments:

Panda said...

wooo~! :D

Charli said...

I love your posts on beauty, i love that it sounds as if you are talking to me x

Li Qii said...

aww charli x

Click on the ads :D