bg

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Moment I Miss The Most !

Well, I miss the moment when I'm with my brothers. I have 5 brothers. And I'm 4th one. 3 older brothers and 2 younger brothers.

I miss the moment when we used to fight for foods. Foods are more delicious when we fight with each other to get more foods. They never feel full and always hungry. So we always fight and see who's gonna get more foods. I forced myself to eat more in order to get more foods and be the winner.
But now, I always eat alone. Even it's my favorite foods, I feel nothing when Im eating alone.

I miss the moment when we used to watch movies or dramas together. We laughed so much even the movies are sad or horror. They make fun of everything and made everyone LOL so much.
But now, I feel more sad when I'm watching sad movie. I feel more scare when I'm watching horror movie. I feel so silly when I'm laughing alone when I'm watching comedy.

I miss the moment when we're in primary or secondary school. Dad used to wake up super early and send us to school one by one. And he needs to pick us up one by one after school. He never complaint. We always fight and want dad to send us to school first because we don't study in the same school and we always late to school. So, first come first serve. we know we always late to school but we never bother to wake up early to get prepared.
But now, I drive to college by myself. And I feel so lonely in the car by myself.

I miss the moment when we fight for toilet. Whenever we wanna go somewhere else, we always late. Start to get prepared at the last minute and fight for toilet to shower.
But now, I can shower anytime and nobody gonna bother how long I shower.

I miss the moment whenever our aunties uncles called us for dinner together, we always arrived late and always the last family to arrive. And we always give excuses to them on the phone saying ON THE WAY but the truth is we are still watching TV at home.
But now, is so far for me to have dinner with my aunties uncles.

I miss the moment whenever I get home, I have someone to share my stories at school and listen to my stories. I miss the moment to listen to their silly stupid things that happened in their school and what they did at school. We share and listen to each other.
But now, I don't have anyone to listen to me and someone for me to listen to. What I have is bunch of internet friends and random people on my social networks.

I miss the moment when we used to fight for computer. We will start argue when one of us use the computer longer than usual. We even set time and decide who's gonna use the computer on morning, afternoon, evening and midnight.
But now, I can online 24/7 and no one gonna bother me anymore.

I miss the moment when dad tells us funny stories and made us LOL. Dad always willing to listen to me whenever I have problems. He cant promise he can help me but at least he tried his best to solve my problems.
But now, I dont have much chance to talk to him.

" I miss those moments when we're together.
I hate time being so fast and we're separate now. "

We only gather once in a year. Or maybe less. I really miss the moment when they shitting a lot and made the whole family laugh to death.

No matter what, family is the one who support you the most. If you're sad or happy, they are the one who listen to you sincerely.
When you grow older, you got your love one and you started to spend less time on your family. They never complaint. But your friends will.

When you get hurt and dump by your partner, you feel like wanna die and end up your life. No matter how sad you are, remember, your parents are more sad than you. They feel they are useless because they just cant do anything to help you up.

Appreciate with what you have. Stop complaining everything in your life. You will feel better.

No comments:

Click on the ads :D