bg

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Newspaper?

LOL, talk about newspaper. Pretty funny. My dad reads English newspaper and my mum reads Chinese newspaper. Seriously, I don't like newspaper. I don't read it too even lectures always say: Girl, you must read newspaper to gain knowledge and know what is happening around.

I feel funny when the lecture said that. Gain knowledge? What I read from the newspaper was like: 'Ahmad lost 3 chickens and 2 cows', 'AhBeng wife ran away cause of Along,' 'Mutha lost his leg in an accident cause he was drunk'. Ahmad, Ahbeng and Mutha, Wah, the whole country knows about you all now. Hahaha.

Also, what is coming out on the facebook will probably comes out at the newspaper the next day at the front page. Biggest picture ever on the front page! There are few examples already. I dont have to mention it here.

Most of the facebookers will post it on facebook and share it. And your news feed is gonna like the same thing. The video, the video and the video. He shares it, she shares it and it shares it. And the most scary is they came out with page or groupo and started to discuss it. XXX likes this page. XXX likes this page. Newsfeed same, same and same. And surely, yes, this is gonna come out on newspaper tomorrow. OMFG, dont u guys have other useful things to do?

Why dont u guys just post whats coming out on lotto tomorrow on facebook and wait for it to post in newspaper too. So I can buy it! C'mon, should consider about it!

Besides, when you get English newspaper, it usually more on economic, politic. I guess? So the English newspaper is so smallll size. But for Chinese newspaper. Wow, you need to take few hours if you wanna go through all of it. There are lots of things you can read. Everything I mean. Like what happend on Ahmad, Ahbeng and Mutha.

Still, consider about the lotto thingy please. I can tell my parents to buy it. Thanks :D

-END-

No comments:

Click on the ads :D