bg

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

An Old Story Of Mine

There's something kept in my heart for 3 years. I never tell anyone or explain to anyone. And ya, there are 3 main characters in this story which are W, V and Y. Today, I decide to express it. I've been keeping it too long. (Aiya, 3 years only ma!)

A hot sunny day, Y and I went to visit V at home. I'm not close with V actually. So the conversation is only between Y and V and I sat aside and texting with friends. After a while, Y saw I'm bored and she pulled me in the conversation. They told me the story of W. (If you get confuse with all those W,V,Y, read again and again. Haha).

Kay, so I heard of W now. And they tell me how bad is W. What did she do. Also, they told me the handsome hot guy was chasing after her before. And they were like: you see, W is not hot at all, not pretty. Why that guy so blind? I was like: Oh yea, why hor? The guy so sampat one meh?

Then they came out with stupid idea. They said they gonna call W's house phone and tell her, Hey bitch! You know how much we hate you? Why are you so bitch and whatsoever bla bla bla. And the stupid thing that I do was, Shit, Im the one who need to talk on the phone and scold the bitch. =_=" V & Y said that: We can't call her, she might recognize our voice. So you're the only one could do it here cause W doesn't know you. Right?

Shit, I cant believe I listened to them and I called. (Damn, until now. I can't accept it! Why am I so blur that time and made that call?) Ish. So we called, and phew~ W is not at home. But her sister answered the phone. And then, V & Y was beside me and telling what should I said. In this case, V is really close to W. So V said she hates W very much. And Y is like enjoying this silly shits we are doing.

I called, I scolded. I cut off the phone. Her sister was considered polite. She didn't cut off the phone when Im scolding. And she was in crying tone saying that Why don't you tell her? It's none of my business. LOL, then we cut it off. And we laugh and laugh. Then Y & I going home.

But, when we are on the way home. Y said: hey call again and scold again. I was like: WTF? Again? I think V gave Y her number and asked Y to call again. And wow, look. Am I like a stupid jerk right now? It's freaking none of my business and Im calling the bitch again and again?

So we called again. And said Oi bitch, you know how annoying you are? Yoy know how many people hate you? You think you very pretty ah? !@#$%^&*() Done. Im finally going home.

Okay, I admit. I started to hate W. But I don't know why. Because Y & V told me how shit she was and how ego she was. So when I'm on the call, Im really emotional and scold it like Oh yea bitch I'm freaking hate you!

The story never end. There is next episode. W gets to know who the hell who called her family and disturb her family. And yea, she knows. But how? Because V TOLD HER !!!

And guess what? Me & Y who got blame. And nevermind. V came to us and said: Eh, W knows my family. If let W knows we did the prank call. My dad gonna kills me! So I told W that Y and you gets W's mobile number from my phone already. You girls must help me.

Err, fine. I don't want to give trouble to V. So Y and I have to admit it. So the fight still continue. After awhile, I felt like I'm a stupid asshole now. Y and I and bunch of our friends started to feel unfair. Wtf, is V and W problems. There is no way Y and I are involved ok?

But I think at first W doesn't trust what V told her. (the mobile number thingy). And there is also no way ME,LIQII WOO will call W to scold her. Cause WE DONT KNOW EACH OTHER. But I'm pretty sure V told W lots of stuff and make W trust her.

At that time, Im still in a blur situation. It's like, okay. We can't let V get scold. So we need to admit it was our fault. We don't hate what V has done. But I think we need to explain to W what has happened and hope she won't tell V's parents.

So we went to W's classroom. We are there just because we want to tell her what happen. But what freak her out was, we went to her classroom with bunch of friends along. And she was like: wtf? Are they gonna whack me?

We didn't get to talk to her because the teacher is teaching. So we went back to class. After awhile, we are called to go for counselling room. On that time, the hateness of mine to W increased !! I pissed off and said this is our problem. Don't involved any teacher okay? But the counselling teacher don't know anything. She just told us, Girls, don't go to others' class beramai-ramai ha. Now shake your hand and go back.

Arrrgh~ OMFG, oi~! Im too pissed off. I forgot to explain. But I get better after I shake hand. But oh yea, guess what? V is sitting beside the counselling teacher. Guess she is telling shits again aye? And she is in a really sad face. So Y and I was gonna comfort her. And I think the problem turned up like: It was Y and I fault. We shouldn't call W to scold her.

When we get out from counselling room. I was like: wahlau, wasting time to talk with them. But after that, I think no more next episode. And I didn't get to explain to W. But I think she is smart enough to know what happen. Or no?

I wanna explain to W before but I feel like I'm gonna spoil the relationship between V & W. And always get the wrong timing. Until now, after we graduate. I search for her on facebook and I found her! But Im not brave enough to add her and tell her what happened.

Arrghhhh, I wish to let her know! And know what's on her mind!!

But this is too public to tell this stuff. And the characters involved might reading this. And oh yea, I might get whack ! And if this happen, wow, let's wait for next episode !

-END-



No comments:

Click on the ads :D