bg

Thursday, November 3, 2011

MiRRORs Ambassador Search ♥

Well, remember there's a free make up & hairdo happens in my college again? If no, I will tell again. (Im so annoying :P)

So, on August. There's something happened in my college on ground floor. Those girls approached us to go for the free make up & hairdo and take a picture and done! So I was like: Oh free ma, lets go la. Then I force my friend to come along.


♥ HairDo ing ♥

The picture gonna post in the website and let others to vote it. Then they will choose for the Top25. So I went for it.

Then they said the picture gonna post in their website on 22 Aug. Well 21 Aug was my birthday! So I was in a totally holiday mood until September. When Im totally out of holiday mood. I realized: oh yea, the picture. I forgot to ask people vote for me!

I searched for the magazine website and I found nothing. At first I told my friend that: Eh I want find people vote kaw kaw for me and get in the Top25. But since I can't found the website and I was like: Aiya, no need la. So annoying if keep asking people to vote. Later people hate me. Nevermind la~

After that, I started to busy for the Tv program. Tiring 1 weekend only lol! Then the press conference, class, assignments, presentations. Crazy like hell. When I'm totally free with all those stuff, I get a call and said: Hello, you are chosen for the Model Ambassador Search for this magazine. Please come to our office.

I was like: WTF? I didn't ask for voting also. Why so unlucky. *Wait, I'm not showing off. It's like Im already tired and busy like hell and now this stuff coming*

I ask some of the girls there when briefing time: Eh you got ask people vote for your picture before? She said yes, I got 200 votes. Then she said, just now the girl sat beside me one, she got 800 votes. I was like: wtf, i got 20+ votes only! Hahahahahahaha sia sui only.

Then my friend. He damn kanasai. He told me: You know why they will choose you ah? Cause if they choose all pretty pretty one, sure will bored. That's why they need to choose someone who are prettiest among ugliest but hey can't choose too ugly one. So you suitable la. Ok la, that's make sense and I know Im ugly la ok? hahaha kanasai him.


♥ I know you agree with him already! haha ♥

So yea, back to the main point now. How the competition going on:

1) You, come Farenheit88 to support me tomorrow 4/11/2011! Or be team member with me. And ask those keh leh feh around the mall come take picture together.

2) SMS voting. This one syok la. If you are reading this. Help me vote la!! Spam kaw kaw also.


4 is my contestant number. So unlucky. I hate 4 the most. In mandarin and cantonese, it sounds like die! Celaka!!
Oi, so if you are reading this. Vote la.

3) Or you buy tickets from me lo. I know you won't buy eh. So just help me vote. And ask all your friends and family to vote. But not just vote, is spam! send at least 10 hahahahaha.

But yea. Thats it la. Thank you.

p/s: Click advertisement wei~!!


♥ Next post gonna talk about my latest photoshooting :) ♥

No comments:

Click on the ads :D