bg

Friday, November 25, 2011

Take Me Out Episode 2 :) ♥

Oh yea, this is the episode 2 where I got my date! Episode 1 was so suffering and I really wanna get a date on episode 2 so I dont have to go for recording again next week. So this is the day I'm gonna get a date!

As usual, woke up at 5am and rush to Sri Pentas. Get only 2-3 hours sleep. *yawn* When I get there, almost late. But hehe, other girls late. And yes, the best part is I slept in the bus for few hours :D Oh yeaaa! Enough sleep for the rest of the day! Im energetic now! ngahaha :D

Okkk, some girls they go to studio by themselves. So they already started make up and do their hair. This means, today will not be like yesterday. Everyone rushing to do make up and hairdo.

Hehehe and yea, make up and hairdo :P Everyone hates the make up because it looks really scary on their face. But its nice tho. Maybe we just cant accept it. Ill show u mine. It was really speechless.

P I C T U R E S ~


♥ My make up ♥


♥ I asked hair stylist to straight my hair! I like itttt ♥

After done everything, I mean make up & hairdo. We'll need to wait for recording. Nothing to do. So starting to walk around in the studio and lepak lepak liao mwahahahaha.


♥ Irene & I sneak into studio to snap pic :P ♥


♥ Wuhooo, mine :P ♥


♥ Fail pic lol ♥

After that, oh yea time for rehearsal again. And congratulations, the dress that Im wearing got rejected ! Aiya, then Im given another dress. Wuhooo~ and they mix and match and ta-da!!


♥ Changed, and need to continue record *yawn* ♥

The first guy came out. Lalalalalala~ jump! Got a date. Finally. Happy until I don't know how to describe cause I don't have to come again next week :D mwahahahaha. watch it if you want to. This is the link for Take Me Out Malaysia episode 2. But register yourself first in the website.

http://bit.ly/takemeoutEp2

The guy is a magician. After the introduction, video and talent stage. Then now the 4th stage. He will needs to turn off other girls' light until there left only 2 lights. And yea, left me & mini. He asked a question. We answered it. & freaking done. I got a date.


♥ On stage ♥


♥ The place that we need to sit and talk in front of camera =.= ♥


♥ I done my part finally :) Then waiting time to pass ♥

After that, start ss ! ngek ngek~


♥ Soon Eel, Wawa, Irene & me :) ♥


♥ End of the episode 2. ♥

No comments:

Click on the ads :D