bg

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Take Me Out :) ♥

TAKE ME OUT is actually a dating tv program. 30 ladies on stage and 1 guy comes out to impress those ladies. There will be 4 guys in 1 episode.

If you like the guy, leave your light on. But if you dont, just turn off the light. Is that easy!

1st stage is, the guy needs to introduce himself. If ladies like what they see, leave the light on. If no, just turn it off.

2nd stage, a video. A video will be show for the ladies on stage. The video is about the guy. What he doing, what he likes and whatsoever. Again, if you like it, leave your light on. If no, turn it off please.

3rd stage, TALENT! Guy going to show talent on stage. Whatever. Dance, sing, rap, magic, karate,.. and so on. Again & again, if you like it, leave your light on.. Rawr!

After these 3 stages, if the guy has more than 2 lights. I mean more than 2 ladies who still leave the ligh on. The guy will need to turn off those ladies light until there left 2 lights.

Then the guy will asks those 2 ladies a question. And see what they answer. After that the guy will choose one of it. And TAKE HER OUT! :)

Thats it! Easy!

I accidentally participate in this show cause I accidentally got a call to go for the audition. It because I accidentally filled in a form on the internet and I accidentally got a call the next day and told me to go for audition.

Special thanks to my dearest friend, Mr Xun. He sent me to the tv station cause I seriously don't know how to go to Sri Pentas which is the tv station. lol.


♥ Rawr, need to talk to this machine =.= ♥

So the next week, I accidentally again got a call and said I need to go for recording the coming Saturday and I was like: Wtf, serious ah? I need to prepare few clothes and high heels and so on. There will be make up artists and hair stylists.

I went for the first weekend only. Saturday and Sunday. You can't imagine how tired it could be. I will make it short and let pictures speak :)

I woke up early in the morning like 5am. Get there like 7am. Wait for other ladies at Sri Pentas and they provided us bus to go to KRU Studio, Cyberjaya.


♥ The building, Sri Pentas beside. Fail to snap it lol ♥


♥ Bus bus, we're going to KRU studio! ♥


♥ We're here! Studio :D ♥

Everything is so messed up at the first day which means the first episode. Everyone seems so tired cause they woke up so early haha.

Rushing for make up and hairdo and choosing what clothes to wear. And for me, I was like: wtf? need to wear so pretty meh? I bring few clothes and no high heels. I kena ban kaw kaw. I wore a sport shoe. And they said I cant wear it in the show. Adoi~ but then I got a high heels from someone. Haha.


♥ Ta-Da~ High heels from the stylist :D ♥

Then need to go studio and rehearsal first. They brief us and tell us what to do later when start recording. Come out from where and everything. Then mic testing and put those mic. Very ma huan eh =.=


♥ The stage in the studio, damn cold. We need to come out from there :D


♥ My name, Georgina! :D ♥


♥ They put it up there. The mic is so annoying haha ♥

Then get back to our room. Make up eh continue make up. Hairdo eh continue hairdo. 30 ladies. Pity those hair stylist and make up artist :D

At first, hair stylist straighten my hair. I like it. Then, after the stylist gave me another cloth to change. She told the hair stylist to curl my hair to look like japanese :/ Wuwu~ I don't like it liao :(


♥ I dislike curly hair now :/ ♥


♥ Outfit for the 1st day! Not my dress, not my high heels :/ ♥


♥ Knock the door before you come in! haha ♥


♥ Part of the girls. Busy this busy that. haha ♥

Finally, time for the real recording. But everything is so f***ked up. Time delay. Mic problem. Technical problem. What also problems. Hahaha. Start recording la. 4 guys come out. Lalalala~ go watch the first episode in tonton.com.my and you will know.

http://www.tonton.com.my/#/home/shows/entertainment/take_me_out_extra_23807890b3c148da8cdf9f8e0081db6f/episode_2_eb7115de687943fda4829f8e0081dbb7
*This is the link but register first before you watch it*


♥ Press it if you don't like what you see!! Hahaha, and the mic ! :/ ♥

We finished our recording at 12am :/ !@#$%^&*( tired like hell!!! Don't know what takes us so long haha and ya, end of the day! Get changed and start snapping pictures everywhere with those girls lol :)


♥ Randomly :) ♥ Naz, Felicia, Nicole, Zoey, Sharleen, Kat, Irene, Dennis


♥ Part of the girls, too many girls until I dont remember ♥

After that, waited for the bus and send us back. By the time I reached home already 2am. And still need to wake up at 5am and go there again. I cant imagine how tired I am that night.

That's it. End of the first day, first episode(on tv @ 11/11/2011 and extra 13/11/2011). Stay tuned for Second episode!! (ntv7 18/11/2011 and extra part 20/11/2011) :)

If you missed it, watch it in tonton.com.my
The link I already put up there there there :D

-END-

do what you need to do now :)

No comments:

Click on the ads :D