bg

Sunday, December 18, 2011

18/12/2011 A super random photoshooting day~♥

Is Sunday today and a very random day! Suppose I needa meet up with Mala on 9.30am. And going for photoshoot at Putrajaya. But I slept at 4am. *YAWN* I was like super tired and sleepy and don't feel like want to get out from bed =/

But I can't ffk and force myself to get up. Due to my laziness, I simply make up and get dress. I know what I'm gonna wear because I discussed with my photographer before the night. Yuhooooo~

Yea, I get there late. Then meet up with photographer and yes we are going to Putrajaya ♥♥

And when we get there. Wow I swear this is the first time Im here. And I get super excited when I see swimming pool.


♥ I like swimming pool because I love to swim ♥

We went to toilet to touch up make up. When we done, the photographer gone. Hahahaha so we started to snap some silly pictures by ourself first ♥


♥ Wearing slippers and walk around only. Hahaha simple as! ♥

The view and environment there is super duper hyper nice. It's like we're on vacation or something. So relax. Awwww ♥ After that, we started our photoshoot ♥


♥ Picture at the very beginning. LOL, looks like Im doing meditation or something ♥


♥ With Mala ♥


♥ Sweeeeeeet ♥


♥ Jump & FLY!! I super like this! ♥


♥ Hahaha randomly saw this place ♥


♥ Woooo my legs look so long :P ♥


♥ Holiday mood ♥


♥ Yuhoooo~ ♥

Then hehe all of us are tired and gonna take a break. Photographer gave us his camera and we look at those pictures. And then the photographer went to somewhere else. We started to crazy :P


♥ Ahahahaha I know he will LOL when he see this! ♥

The camera damn heavy. Lucky didn't fall. If not Im dead kaw kaw ! :P


♥ Acting pro ! LOL ♥


♥ 3 in 1 Hahahaha ♥

Then when he came back, we back to normal and continue see those pictures and started to laugh at those fail pictures. After that, continue our shooting! Already half tired! =/


♥ I haven't ready and was asking: What you want me to pose har? ♥

I need to skip and too much of pictures and also because I dont have all the pictures on the next part. Hahaha.

Then we're going to another location! wuhoooo~ ♥ Tired and sleepy as !


♥ You didn't see it you didn't see it! :P ♥


♥ Nawww I like this to the max!! :D ♥

Then we went to have a drink and transfer those pictures to our pendrive. Then we're off to home! But before that, ss first :D


♥ Self-timer! ♥

♥♥♥ -END OF TODAY- ♥♥♥

Additional: This is the second time I have photoshoot with this photographer: Azrul Idzuan. The first time was in his studio which located at Shah Alam. And here are some of those pictures ♥


♥ First outfit ♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥ Hey dogdog, you familiar with this dress? :P ♥


♥ piang piang!! wuekk~ ♥

Bahhhh, that's it for now. Too lazy to upload all those pictures :)

Good night! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Click on the ads :D