bg

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Karaoke :D ♥

Asian love Karaoke. We love Karaoke. It's funny when I heard my Aussie friends mentioned 'karaoke'. Because their pronunciation is different. The first time I heard they said, I was like: Did they just say Tepanyaki? I just ate la, go eat again? LOL

And yea, I went to Karaoke a lot and have fun a lot recently. Because we just LOVE it!

6.12.2011 Tuesday
Today is actually to let my honey, Candice to scream out loud because she just broke up with her bf. Bahhhh, sheissadbutIdontknow! She purposely took leave for her work on Tuesday! She is so damn excited about today but I don't know. We been talkbox a lot before that with Bobo. And on that day, I suddenly feel like not going. I told her, and she said MUST COME! I got no choice. LOL, and the funny part is we promised to wear National Service sport shirt. We felt weird when we walking in the mall. Hahaha.

We went to CEO at Farenheit88. This is actually a really nice place and nice environment and nice! LOL ♥

And yea, sing time and SS time :)

[PICTURES]


♥ Honey & Me ♥


♥ Snapping picture in the toilet ♥


♥ Our shirt, funny right? lol ♥

♥ My polaroid pictures for them :D ♥


♥ US ♥


♥ US US ♥

And one more funny and creepy thing happened. LOOK.


♥ Taken by Bobo, did you see annything? ♥

After karaoke, we went to Starbuck at Pavillion do nothing. Then I went home first. What a nice day with them. ♥

But to Candice, I seriously don't know how sad you are cause I just see how you laugh out loud. Hahaha, I know when you're home. You will feel emo and sad. For this relationship thingy, Im not expert and I have no idea what the hell is that. But life still moves on. So don't give a shit la! Just stay happy :)

13.12.2011 Tuesday
LOL, why all my Karaoke session fall on Tuesday? This is another day I went with my college mate. Ah Xin, Jacky and Jacky's sister. To them, I don't have to make an effort to make up because I don't hide anything Hahaha!

This time, we went to Redbox at Sunway. Bahhhh theres singing competition on Friday. I wanna join I wanna join! But nevermind. And yea, all of them very concern about me. I feel surprise. And this is the first time I met Jacky's sister. She is so damn friendly.

The best part to sing k with them is... They don't sing much and the opportunity went to me. Bahahahaha! So damn hungry and keep eating in the room. Bahhh but only 3 hours. Then we walked around in the mall and took pictures before we home.


♥ Jacky and his sister, both friendly :) ♥


♥ My face without make up :p ♥


♥ This is Ah Xin, he is single & available! If you're interested, let me know :p Hahahaha. Trust me, he is super nice. He always help me up when I have a hard time =/
I seriously need to thank him ! :') ♥


♥ He is quite good looking right? lol ♥


♥ 3 of US :) ♥


♥ Hahahaha ♥

I know they won't be reading this because they don't stalk my blog. But seriously I wanna thanks them for the day :) I enjoyed and I loved how they treat me so sincerely ♥ ♥

-END-

No comments:

Click on the ads :D