bg

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MiRRORs Ambassador Search Top12 Finalist♥

Okay, as you know. Im already in top 12 for this contest. And therefore, they have activities for us in this month. Right? Last week we went to Keep Slim. And also Spartanz Class at Subang Avenue Body Express.

Bahhh, I dont want to do this. But I think I have to now! Rawrrr! Okay, first of all. Lets talk about Keep Slim. You probably heard of this right? That day, when I went to this Keep Slim at Bandar Puteri Puchong. Hey, remember! Is Keep Slim at Bandar Puteri Puchong. Just opposite the Giant. And guess what? The staffs in there are totally like shit. Service suck. How they serve us? Sucks. Lan Si Lan Yong!

But nevermind, they said the manager is in bad mood. That's why. So, to the dear manager, if you're in bad mood, just go back to your house and look into your toilet bowl. Your face is as sucks as the shit in the toilet bowl. Don't go work if you're in bad mood okay? Your face is smelly. You got it?

Then they told us Keep Slim will give out 2 titles. Okay, read. What kind of title is that. There will be a RM1000 cash prize+RM2000 Therapy Packages+Trophy for our Miss KEEP SLIM Bodyline and RM2000 Theraphy Packages+Trophy for our Miss KEEP SLIM Popularity. One got cash one no cash.

So how to win? EASY. Be as thick face as possible asking the whole world click like for you. Dont they have better way? Always Facebook click LIKE LIKE LIKE! *angry*
That's why, Im being so thick face asking all my friends click LIKE. How annoying I am now? When I look myself in mirror, I really feel like want to slap myself. Why your skin so thickkkkkkkkkkk!

And then still nevermind, another one. Let me zha lan dou. You know? The final will be held at Zouk Club on 11th of January which is Wednesday. And then horrrr, you know how much is the dumb ticket they cost? Wahlau RM60 leh. Oh My God, you crazy ah? We all students nia leh. Your nerves all connect well or not? OMG OMG. Tickets, why you no discounts? But the tickets include TWO drinks. Wa, got 2 drinks leh! Syok bo?

Nevermind, nevermind. Girls who sold many many and many many tickets will get Miss Popularity. Wah, I cannot believe this. The volcano gonna boom boom pow. I really wanna wash the toilet bowl. How come la so many problems? Har? Woi, Im asking you. Why need LIKE LIKE LIKE? Why need to force people buy tickets to support you? Why? Why leh? Oi whyyyy?!

This is where you need to click for my dumb picture. Dumb dumb shit I hate this! Being so thick skin asking people like like like. Like your ass la kns!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150507318193619&set=a.10150507315098619.425083.319762673618&type=1&ref=nf


But the best part is Spartanz Class, we went to Body Express at Subang Evenue. GYM GYM GYM! Oh yea and has a handsome sexy trainer! wuhooooo~ ♥ ♥



Done, reminder. Click like on the pic!



http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150507318193619&set=a.10150507315098619.425083.319762673618&type=1&ref=nf

But well, before ending. To all my friends and those who clicked like. Im really sorry for annoyed you!! Really really sorry. But thanks to you too :')

No comments:

Click on the ads :D