bg

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bad DAY!!

First of all my mobile phone out of credit and I didnt realize. I swear I didn't know about it until the last message I sent out. Retard. But it's okay. Because I don't text.

But when I want to make a call, I was like: WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, how to call now?! OMFGGGGGGG! Then I facebook my mum to ask her reload for me but she never reply me!

Still nevermind, the call is not important.

Few minutes later, facebook block me from sending messages and post things. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, how could this happen to me !!

You know Im in a contest? And facebook block me now? FACEBOOK, why u block me at this time! How I pull votes if I cant send messages?? Tell me howwwwwwwwwww!

I was super depressed. What should I do now?

~*EMO ing*~



I will pull vote over here!

Friends, if you are reading this. LIKE n SHARE for me please!

I got no way out anymore.

FACEBOOK, I HATE YOU NOW!

You don't let me pull vote!

And I can't talk crap with my friends!

The link to my picture:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=314128031952892&set=a.314121981953497.82341.151537578211939&type=1&ref=nf

Million thanks! ♥♥♥♥♥

Addition part:
Few hours later, I still cannot believe why facebook block me. So I get really pissed off and I... found solution on google.

I forget to print screen the annoying pop up box saying that I cannot send message/reply comment. It said temporary.. what.. I really dont remember the stupid shit.

But still I can LIKE people thingy.

After that, I found the solution and what I need to do is...

DELETE AND REMOVE YOUR HISTORY & COOKIES

And it works. I can continue spam people and asking likes :D

Bahahahaha :D

-END-

No comments:

Click on the ads :D