bg

Monday, January 30, 2012

Smokers still Smokers

A random post about smokers. If you know me well, you should have know how much I damn freaking super duper hyper extremely over terrible horrible HATE smokers. YES, I HATE SMOKERS!

In this semester, my friend choose a topic for our project. Which is about smokers. Something like this?

1. Why smokers failed to quit smoking?
2. Had smokers has the attempt to quit smoking?
3. What are the ways can help smokers to quit smoking?

But don't care about those shits.

Let's start my granny stories.

First of all, I do have lots of friends who are smoking. I don't give a shit on them as long as they don't smoke in front of me. Although sometime I pretending like: it's okay, you want smoke you smoke la. I nevermind. But deep inside my heart.. You stupid idiot brainless dumb shit asshole! Hope you live longer!!

Seriously, I don't mind you're smoking or whatsoever. But first, don't smoke in front of me. Don't smoke while you talking to me. Don't make those idiot face while you smoking. Don't tell me what are those stupid reasons which lead you to smoke. Don't tell me how stress you are, don't tell me how sad you are. Don't tell me all those shits which lead you to smoke.

You're not those successful human in this earth. Tell me how stress can you be? You can't shit today. So you're stress because you can't shit and thus smoking can prevent constipation. And you can shit smoothly. Right?

The rule is like: I smoke because I'm stress, I smoke because I'm sad, I shit because I eat.

Some even worst, they give me a reason saying that. Is an addiction, a habit. So should I say: OMG, thanks god that you're not addicted to drug but smoking!

Ya, if I'm the one who producing all those tobacco and selling it. Sure I don't mind you smoke whole box per day. Just do it! Smoke smoke keep smoking. OH YEA. But unfortunately, I'm not the one who selling it and I make no profit.

The worst worst part ever is........

You know what those smokers usually say when they smoking?

They said: Im actually quit-ing you know? Ya, I'm trying my best to quit it. Usually I was like: Don't ever think about it because I know you will fail! YOU STUPID LOSER!
And they get pissed off and said: WTF, how you know I can't? What if I'm able to quit it? 'Bahhh, idiot, you know you can't okay! Stop acting la.'

And the result end up with..

They actually success to quit it. YES, they quit. But few weeks, few months, few years later. They smoke back.

So conclusion: hey idiot, you fail !!

Sometime I feel like, should I try smoking and try addicted on it so I can know how hard it is for me to actually quit it? Maybe because I'm not standing in their situation and get to know how they feel. If I know, maybe I won't hate them anymore and understand them. MAYBE?

And some guys that I knew before, they want to impress me but they know I hate smokers. So they said, if I quit smoke, you be my girlfriend. Deal? I was like: FUCK YOU ! You quit smoke because of me but not yourself? And who do you think you are now to deal with me? MR SMOKER LOSER.

I know the level of my ego-ness is high. I know. But dude, I seriously don't like smoker and I really MEAN it!

The worst worst worst part ever ever in my life about that is..

They PROMISED me and said: I swear I will never smoke again if you really dislike it. You see that, I SWEAR.

The numbers of this fellow swears is even higher than the number of the times he pees. Right? Let's say he pees 50 times per day but he swear whatever he can for 100 times per day. The ratio is 1:2. WOW, AMAZING

And still end up, I saw him smoking.. What a speechless scene..

Conclusion: Don't forking make a promise if you know you can't keep it.

Trust me, I asked lots of smokers. They said they quit it. See, they quit itttttttttt. But they smoke back.

1st friend: Hey! Don't look down on me okay? I quit smoke okay. And then he added, but only half year. After that I smoke back. Dude, you are the one who make me to look down on you. And now, he said: I will quit again soon. 'Forget it man! you will smoke back!'

2nd friend: Ok la, I will stop smoking because of you♥♥♥ Few weeks later I saw him again. 'Oi loser, got smoke ah recently?' 'Hey sampat po, got la that day. why?' 'You asking me why? Go bang the wall la'

3rd friend: Wow, you know ah? Last time I got quit smoking lo because of my girlfriend. But after broke up, I smoke back. Too sad already maaaa! I got no idea how can SAD could lead you to smoke?

I believe that you can quit.. But addicted still addicted. Habit is still habit. You will start smoking back again and again. And you smoke, you stop, you smoke back, you stop again. Again and again, keep going. Till the end, you're still smoking..

End up, smokers is still smokers, drunkers is still drunkers, potatoes still potatoes.

Conclusion: Continue smoke. Don't stop because of anyone, stop because you know it's for yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If we want to stop we have to hard to stop, otherwise we will become smokers.

Click on the ads :D