bg

Thursday, January 5, 2012

What Are Words-Chris Medina


*-What Are Words-Chris Medina-*

If you heard of this song before and know the story about it. That's good =)
But if you don't know, that's bad. Go google it because I'm not gonna talk about it here.

You should go to youtube and type on 'what are words-chris medina'. Watch the video. Quite touching though. But obviously, seriously, basically, technically, generally the song is not what I'm gonna discuss now.

This post is actually for my cousin who doesn't believe that I can play keyboard. Are you? So after this post, Oh my Joseph Lee. You need to buy me something. Hahahahaha!

See, I do what I promised and I'm so freaking efficient =)

Although we just talk about it yesterday and I done it today. Bahahaha, Im kinda proud of myself. *thumbs up*

This song is actually introduced by my brother when we're in Penang. He showed me the music video and he keeps singing it. So it's hard for me to not fall in love with this song. And when I back to KL and heard of this song, I think of him! Hahaha, and I learned how to play this song and teach him. Wuhooooo~

And my best buddy-Carry. We keep on listen to this song when we stayed together. You told me this is a really touching song. Yes, I know!

Also, I promised Daniel Nusky that I will play and sing a song for him after he played 'white horse-taylor swift' for me. He played for me on cam for awhile. Not bad though. He is one of my internet friend from Australia. I went to Australia but we didn't get to meet up!! Bah, what a waste because we're so near yet so far. We texts a lot but wrong timing. So just a short post about him =)

And Freddy, when I'm on your car. You turned on lots of old songs that I never heard in my life. At the end, this song is the only song I know. You asked me whether I know about this song's story? Yes, I know!

Skip the lyric part and scroll to bottom and watch the video I play.

Chris Medina-What Are Words
Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I'm meant to be where I am
And I'm gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight

And I'm gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
And I'm gonna be here forever more
Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

I'm forever keeping my angel close



* Allow me to ss for today =/*



♥♥-Thank you for watching. I wasted your 3 mintues! lol, Have a nice day!-♥♥

4 comments:

benjaminvai said...

LoL. celebrity siut.

SS sessions are good for the heart. =)

Li Qii said...

haha yeaaaa :D

Junior said...

nice, you should be doing this more often =)

Li Qii said...

no idea what to sing next :D
thanks junior =)

Click on the ads :D