bg

Monday, January 2, 2012

F F K

What is ffk?

If you're chinese, you know what it means. But if you're not, maybe you should reconsider whether you are a chinese or not?

FFK is short form of 'Fong Fei Kei' in Cantonese.

If you ask what is mean by Fong Fei Kei, we usually direct translate into English and say 'PUT AEROPLANE'!!



To make it clear, FFK is like: You promise someone to go out with, and at the last minute, you didn't make it. You didn't attend your dating. Or any outing you promised. It's like you're failing to turn up for the date. So this is what we call FFK. The fellow who ffk will be called FFK-er!

Whenever people fail to turn up for the date, we usually say: Oi, put aeroplane ah you? *super broken English* or we gonna say: Oi, u ffk me ah?

I know we always ffk by our friends. Most of the time. Lots of the time. My friends ffk me like they don't give a shit.

Even on TV, the TV program shows like my date ffk me and everyone feel pathetic on me. My date ffk me on TV and it's so public. But I think that's okay. Cause I not so close with that guy.

Now, go to my friends. WOW!! You cannot believe how my friends always ffk and they give lots of lame excuses.

1st. We promised to go out on that day. OK, promised, deal! The day before that, I text and asked whether still going on tomorrow? Okay, no reply. Maybe busy. The next day, which is the day we promised to go out. I called, no answer. Great, this one is consider the king of FFK. Didn't even tell me what the shit is going on. Fine, I end up go out with another friend. And I don't give a shit to call the fellow back any more and stop contacting. Few weeks later.....

That fellow came to apologize for FFK and date me again. Dude, few weeks later? Who the hell you think you are now. Once you ffk me, I will never let you date again!

2nd. Same, again. Promised. And I keep asking for confirmation. 'Oi, sure or not? Don't ffk me. Tell me where and when'.. And the reply was: I'll let you know soon. (I'll let you know before Sunday). So I stopped asking because don't wanna let that fellow feels Im annoying. And guess what? I don't get a single reply even when it's Sunday. WTF? Is it fun to ffk me?

Same, again. Few weeks later, came to apologize and give me the dumb-est excuses ever ever ever!! I was like: Don't freaking date me if you are not dare to hang out with me? Im not gonna bite you!

3rd. This dumb ass said: I'll date you tomorrow. Make sure you're free kay? My reply was like: okay, but Im not sure whether Im free or not tomorrow. Then he said: MUST!! CAUSE IM DEFINITELY GONNA DATE YOU TOMORROW. Then he said: I'll call you tomorrow and tell you what time. Me: okay, I'll free myself for you then.

Again, the next day.........

No call, no sms. You see, I always ffk by my friends! This dumb ass gave me a reason says that: Oh I thought you busy, that's why didn't call you. Is it my fault now? Im the one who make you ffk me?

4th. Whole group of friends promised to go out. But end up only me & her available. So on that day, I waited at the place for 4 hours and the girl didn't even show up. WTF? The next day when I ask her, why you didn't come? She said: OHHH, no transport! My dad doesn't let me go out. Hey bitch, tell earlier if you cannot come, and you got a phone ok? Are your fingers too dumb like your brain and doesn't know how to text me?

5th (additional part)
A guy saw this post and he came to apologize to me. And I was like: Dude, Im not talking about you. Don't worry. Then he said: Sorry, I felt sensitive when I saw you write FFK. And this bring my memories back!! This guy ffk more than 2 times! MADAFAKA!! Then I asked him how many times u actually ffk me before? He said 5. I was like: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. First of all, this guy is not a sexy thingy. But it because he has nice personality so I don't mind to hang out with him. He date me for the first time, and end up FFK me cause he has something else to do. He did inform me before. So I forgive him. Then date me again for 2nd time, ffk. 3rd time, ffk. 4th..5th.. -END-

Dude, no more next time. Im done!

After all, listen:
If you gonna date me, make sure you yourself is available and not me! Im on anytime if Im free and I won't say yes if I know that Im not free. Don't you have a brain to deal with your own time?

If you gonna date me and you know you not gonna make it. At least SEND ME A TEXT TO LET ME KNOW! Is not like letting me to wait like a dumb shit ok? ARE YOU DUMB ARE YOU DUMB?

If you gonna date me, make sure you're not a brainless one. Don't give me stupid excuses!

I'm not a toy!

That's all for FFK-ers out there! Go DFK instead of FFK!

-END-

2 comments:

Click on the ads :D