bg

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Little Pearlie ♥

Little Pearlie is my topic today ! ♥

If you're from Taiping, you should have know that there is only ONE shopping mall over here! Yes, ONLY ONE. This is the only mall that we love to hang around. We got no other places to go!

So Little Pearlie is actually a shop which is selling those pearl milk tea. Again, there is only one Pearl Milk Tea shop in Taiping. LOL, Taiping seem so pathetic to me now. Hahaha.

But yes, Im born in Taiping. A small and peace town ♥

Little Pearlie is located in the Taiping Sentral. Which is the only shopping mall in Taiping. And they provide the finest quality of bubble milk tea & selection of deliciously different blends of teas with the best possible service at Taiping Sentral ground floor. * I copy paste this :p *


* Is actually beside Sushi King *

You won't get lost in Taiping because it's a small town.


What I love about this shop is because the shop has a super nice environment. You can just sit there and listen songs and chit chat with your friends.


I love this sofa! ♥
I can sit very very rude in there like no one cares. Hahaha.


Side of the shop. WELCOME ♥


Any flavour attracted you ? :D ♥

Well, for me. I personally love CHOCOLATE ♥♥♥
I love you love we love! ♥ lol. So I ordered this! :D


I like this picture! Thanks to the photographer! ♥


I think I prefer sitting on sofa :P ♥

And things that impressed me the most is..

Guess what?

The owner of this shop ! :O


A little cute boy! ♥

He is younger than me. Look at his chubby face. So damn cute! Bahahaha!

I can't believe he is younger than me and he is able to open up this shop.

Look at me, I'm just piece of shit doing nothing at this age. LOSER ME =/

He is super friendly and nice and easy to mix with. *thumbs up*


He even doesn't mind to waste his few hours time at Sunway Carnival Mall for my model search competition. You see, how nice he is. ♥

So yea, end of the topic.

If you are coming to Taiping, shoulda go there and try it! Is a MUST. and and the owner, Victoren is quite handsome! Hahaha
If you're staying in Taiping, just go try it :D ♥

This is their page :)
http://www.facebook.com/littlepearlieteastation
Like it and get to know what's promotion they having! (Y) ♥


Wiiii~ My chocolate pearl milk tea ♥♥♥

Additional Part:

My hometown, Taiping. Is actually really quite a small town. So our activities are kinda limited. But the activity I love the most will be hanging around river. Yes, this is cool cold cool :D

I bet most of the rivers you seen are polluted? But in Taiping, fuiyo. Still okay la! We can still swim, swim and swim. Kick water, play water, dive, jump and FISHING!

So yeaaaa, we went to Burmese Pool. Is not a pool, is river.

P I C T U R E S


The environment is super nice and calm and still awesome!! I love it. Because we can sit there do nothing. And yes, this fellow fall asleep there. =.=


Snap picture with leave lol. Important part will be behind there. I like the view ♥


Then this fellow started to fishing using this fishing rod. Bahhh, what's on my mind was: He's not gonna get any fishes. Dumb ass! LOL, but he proved I'm wrong. He managed to get 4 fishes. Dayummm! Because it was so spontaneous, I mean the idea of fishing. We got no container to put those fishes and he ended up found a bottle and put those fishes there.


You seeeee, don't play play.


hello Mr Fish ♥


Wiiiii those 4 fishes :D ♥ ♥ ♥


Us, lol he's acting cute.

Ending:
We got no idea what to do with those fishes and we ended up throw it back into the river! LOL, and this is how we waste our time doing nothing for few hours! Bahahaha!

If you're coming to Taiping, do let me know. Maybe I can guide you around by doing nothing!

That's it for today, good night! :) ♥♥

No comments:

Click on the ads :D